fairlady gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
because that brake kit will perform like oem brakes. hahaha. if you want to change look at brembo, ap racing or endless.

eh, 370z dont have brembo right?

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
how much is the VTTR brake kit.?
Front VTTR Big 6Pots + Rear VTTR 6Pots=Rm14.1K

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

because that brake kit will perform like oem brakes. hahaha. if you want to change look at brembo, ap racing or endless.

eh, 370z dont have brembo right?
Brembo too expensive...Endless original brakekit how much???(6pots)

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Wah try not to put 6 pot on front and rear coz its very dangerous when you brake hard. U might slide ur tail out, go out of control and spin.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com

bro..got 1 complete set of brembo for Z selling at Rm6.7k...if u interested do let me know..

Endless 6-pot front with 4-pot rear cost you around RM2x,xxx.
yeap...i bought mine at rm27k with floating disc for front.. :biggrin:

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
installing such big break kit. when you break will it feel like you pressing on emergency break kinda feeling.? suddenly stop and shake kinda feeling.?

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
ohh. cause when i first bought my fairlady i break time will shake shake wan. then i go change the brake pad. then it wont shake anymore instead it will slowly stop. but i think dangerous when driving high speed cause i sked wont break in time

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
if your engine still stock, stock breaks no problem. one time there was a road with up hill and downhill but straight all the way, was about 3am so i taught no car, just whack going about one 160-170km/h then after i reach the peak it was down hill, i suddenly see cars stopped on the road. so i jammed the stock brakes. stopped just in time, and the car brakes in a straight line. downhill somore. so not bad la. theres no need for change.

cars were stopped on the road because got road block.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

cwf86, when can i sit your car? ive never been above 250km/h la. :bawling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SUBANG JAYA: A 28-year-old computer engineering assistant, who was hit on the head with a steering wheel lock two days ago, succumbed to his injuries at Kuala Lumpur Hospital (HKL).

Muhammad Nazri Ismail, who is a member of the Umno Youth branch in Jalan Kenanga, Cheras, died at about 1.30am yesterday. He had a deep gash at the back of the head.

Subang Jaya deputy OCPD Supt Kamal Rosli Skymmar A. Wahab Skymmar said that at 8.30am on Tuesday, the public alerted police that a man had been...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience