fairlady gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
installing such big break kit. when you break will it feel like you pressing on emergency break kinda feeling.? suddenly stop and shake kinda feeling.?

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
ohh. cause when i first bought my fairlady i break time will shake shake wan. then i go change the brake pad. then it wont shake anymore instead it will slowly stop. but i think dangerous when driving high speed cause i sked wont break in time

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
if your engine still stock, stock breaks no problem. one time there was a road with up hill and downhill but straight all the way, was about 3am so i taught no car, just whack going about one 160-170km/h then after i reach the peak it was down hill, i suddenly see cars stopped on the road. so i jammed the stock brakes. stopped just in time, and the car brakes in a straight line. downhill somore. so not bad la. theres no need for change.

cars were stopped on the road because got road block.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

cwf86, when can i sit your car? ive never been above 250km/h la. :bawling:

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
if your engine still stock, stock breaks no problem. one time there was a road with up hill and downhill but straight all the way, was about 3am so i taught no car, just whack going about one 160-170km/h then after i reach the peak it was down hill, i suddenly see cars stopped on the road. so i jammed the stock brakes. stopped just in time, and the car brakes in a straight line. downhill somore. so not bad la. theres no need for change.

like me last time...dat time still no mods been done to d car..original engine with brembo brake system..

i was cruising on LPT to kuantan at 240~260kmh...then suddenly at front of me d road is block n need to change lane to d other side..without any signboard...i suddenly brake n d car stop in time without problem...n then slowly i change d lane to d other side..

d only thing is my heart beat very fast dat time and didnt stop on time..hehehe

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
bro..got 1 complete set of brembo for Z selling at Rm6.7k...if u interested do let me know..

Front 4pots and Rear 4pots with rotors???lolz
yeap...i bought mine at rm27k with floating disc for front.. :biggrin:
Oh...Endless quite expensive too but Brembo GT the price too insane...1 set of Brembo GT with slotted rotor cost RM16k...I asked from Brembo Malaysia Dealer...

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Ahahahahaha ya.....
Never heard anyone using the same pot as front before.
The dealer said the rear 6pots is MINI 6pots brakekit so it's wont harm u....

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

cwf86, when can i sit your car? ive never been above 250km/h la. :bawling:
lol i do occasionally drives to KLIA every sunday. U could come n shotgun if u want :rofl:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Wah... cwf, speeding devil on KLIA highway... that's where you get your training to have your balls enlarged!!! hehehe.

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Have to train la if not how to catch up with club president? Somemore everyone keep running above 180km/h during convoy scary la!

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
haha. eh. this is suppose to be for gathering thread, so lets get back to the topic. this friday got or not? can i come different car? shy la, two different colour rims. :nurse: unless can fix by then.

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Yap TT @ Aman suria on friday(tomorrow) 30/10/2009. Gather there then we will convoy to somewhere else. Hope to see both old and new faces! The more the merrier.

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
yeah was about to ask you. wana meet up on Friday night or something.? i will be going to mean machine!

chrissyhia

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
now only u ask us about the mean machines thing.. no wonder you diam diam do your car la :P

id love to go for the char kuey teow and asam laksa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just details this F355 a couple weeks ago

far at a glance Pics -perfecto (dream car)

nice without complaint

but a closer look under a scorching sun

visible swirls and RIDS (random cuts)

time to clean up some horses...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience