fairlady gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryo87

Aug 13, 2008
haha. i have to agree la. but im sure a supercharged z might be able to? honestly, driving it, dosent feel much quicker than our z la.. this one was totally stock. had a very rare oppurtunity to drive it. maybe the power delivery made it feel less quick. cause it was very smooth unlike the z, when you floor it straight away pull.. what about normal cayman? maybe that one can tapow. :rolleyes: hahaa
well, i would say cayman S have a better potential than the 350z, even though 350z is supercharged. It does not necesarily have to be fast as it may not have high grip limits. for instance, you could have the 'worst handling car' but with insane grip limits where it could be a track weapon. Take WRX for example, car with incredible grip limits, but not very good handling. On the other hand, take MX5 which has incredible handling and low grip limits. therefore, cayman s have both handling and grip and makes as much power as our 350z do, and the consensus is that its one of the best handling street cars around and weight lighter as compared to the 350z.

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
well, i would say cayman S have a better potential than the 350z, even though 350z is supercharged. It does not necesarily have to be fast as it may not have high grip limits. for instance, you could have the 'worst handling car' but with insane grip limits where it could be a track weapon. Take WRX for example, car with incredible grip limits, but not very good handling. On the other hand, take MX5 which has incredible handling and low grip limits. therefore, cayman s have both handling and grip and makes as much power as our 350z do, and the consensus is that its one of the best handling street cars around and weight lighter as compared to the 350z.
Well said. I would think tat CaymanS could eat us up easily on a all condition cause power wise is the same but its way lighter than our car. You pay for what u get.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
because that brake kit will perform like oem brakes. hahaha. if you want to change look at brembo, ap racing or endless.

eh, 370z dont have brembo right?

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
how much is the VTTR brake kit.?
Front VTTR Big 6Pots + Rear VTTR 6Pots=Rm14.1K

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

because that brake kit will perform like oem brakes. hahaha. if you want to change look at brembo, ap racing or endless.

eh, 370z dont have brembo right?
Brembo too expensive...Endless original brakekit how much???(6pots)

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Wah try not to put 6 pot on front and rear coz its very dangerous when you brake hard. U might slide ur tail out, go out of control and spin.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com

bro..got 1 complete set of brembo for Z selling at Rm6.7k...if u interested do let me know..

Endless 6-pot front with 4-pot rear cost you around RM2x,xxx.
yeap...i bought mine at rm27k with floating disc for front.. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bros & Sis,
Need some advise on the above. I'm planning to swap my VR4 Air Flow Sensor with the Evo ones. The reason, one of my methods to solve my idling problems....

1. What other things do I need to take into consideration if I do this?
( other related parts I need to change as well )

2. Benefits of the Evo Air Flow sensor as compared to VR4? ( needed more opinions )

3. Wiring? Is it compatible?

Dudes...need wise opinions...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience