Extreme Park Drift nightshots

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
Originally posted by speedking+Mar 28 2005, 13:46 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(speedking @ Mar 28 2005, 13:46 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ari7474tme@Mar 27 2005, 01:34

wats her name? I think she was my ex colleague...but not sure :blink:
I mean the right side wan...not the red color shirt
[snapback]846806[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

huh tat's my friend' s friend i ask for u.....we now just call her small little beauty loh

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hmm..
no doubt, she is cute, maybe i'll invite her to be one of our 'Pit Girls".. ;)

cheers'

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
wah KEI OFFICE u seems like know alot of chicks in the town men....try to get some for the EVENT leh....support u

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Nottiguy: I'm sure it was his pleasure to take you around. Ah Fai is certainly one of the best drifters around .

Spacecowboy: aiksss this thread also got something about "Pit Girls" arrr?? ..ok since you insist please explain how's it going to work? Besides dress code, what other citeria would you be looking at? what would the girls be doing in the pit? How are you going to pick the lucky girl that's going to give Isky a hug? :D .. ok try to convine me and the other forumers and you just might have your own sub event!!!

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
mmm .. next time i shud bring over my brothers digicam oso... can share more pictures .. i tot so many ppls shooting there shooting here .. hehe even got ppls shooting at my frens from Team ANTERA's airbrushed cars .. ;) but not up here ;)

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Spacecowboy: aiksss this thread also got something about "Pit Girls" arrr?? ..ok since you insist please explain how's it going to work? Besides dress code, what other citeria would you be looking at? what would the girls be doing in the pit? How are you going to pick the lucky girl that's going to give Isky a hug? :D .. ok try to convine me and the other forumers and you just might have your own sub event!!!
[snapback]849818[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well here goes...
Ok, all the girls who comes for the drift session in short shorts or mini skirts will only be allowed i the 'Pit Area' and namely to be the 'Pit Girls'. Then, in order for them to get a free ride from the drifters', they will each be asked a question regarding the session or anything under the sun from the organizers, the best answer wins a ride in the car.

Their pictures or profiles will be taken by our official media and will be posted on a special 'Pit Girls' page..Specially designed by us, dedicated just for them... ;) As for the night, they will win a title of 'Miss Pit Girl of the Night'..

As mentioned, the area is only dedicated to the 'Pit Girls' no one else..

cheers'

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
Originally posted by wppong@Mar 29 2005, 03:37
wah KEI OFFICE u seems like know alot of chicks in the town men....try to get some for the EVENT leh....support u
[snapback]849389[/snapback]​
wey bro dun like tat lah i jz make ppl "seok" n u flame me ark....hehe joking nia!!!
nolah were got alot chicks wif me :blink: dun simply blackout me i hv no market liao!!! haha

anyway i'm standing between skagee n space_cowboy ......i'll respect wat space_cowboy arrange n skagee decission........it jz a program tat make tat nite more happening !!!!!

* am i right space_cowboy ....skagee*
**correct me if i'm wrong.......much appreciate**
;)

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Well here goes...
Ok, all the girls who comes for the drift session in short shorts or mini skirts will only be allowed i the 'Pit Area' and namely to be the 'Pit Girls'. Then, in order for them to get a free ride from the drifters', they will each be asked a question regarding the session or anything under the sun from the organizers, the best answer wins a ride in the car.

Their pictures or profiles will be taken by our official media and will be posted on a special 'Pit Girls' page..Specially designed by us, dedicated just for them... ;) As for the night, they will win a title of 'Miss Pit Girl of the Night'..

As mentioned, the area is only dedicated to the 'Pit Girls' no one else..

Bro, i cudnt agree more...!! Gud idea. All i hope is that i ll be able to shoot the pics as close as possible. Can ah? If u organize, shud be can rite cowboy... :D

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Waaa,,,, now full-time cameraman aa..? :lol:

"mat perhatian" pics also got..! :lol: :lol: :lol:

send my regards to all back home,,, k..! ;)

cheers mate
[snapback]845898[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Actually nak drift.. tapi tak pandai.. so just jadi cameraman je... Dude, bile nak balik?

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
can the pit gals come naked?i will pay for chow kit ah kua to come half naked lar.....

u guys wan or not?

then ask one ah kua 100 kg sit on one of the drifters car

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Hey Ari,
Time for you to ditch that Evo and get a RWD car??
heehee

:P :P

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Damn, it sounds like we might risk losing one of our best photographers , Ari, from taking pictures on the track but taking them in the pits instead...

Anyway, looks like you got yourself the sub event Spacecowboy!!..I suggest you start promoting it now to aviod from relying on TypicalGuy and his Ah Kua friend :)

nina

Jan 6, 2005
Originally posted by iskymeow@Mar 29 2005, 17:38
no need to pick who's gonna hug isky, because they can all take turns hugging isky ok? :P
[snapback]851335[/snapback]​
so when's my turn coming

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Originally posted by kei-office+Mar 29 2005, 23:59 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kei-office @ Mar 29 2005, 23:59 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-wppong@Mar 29 2005, 03:37
[snapback]849389[/snapback]​
wey bro dun like tat lah i jz make ppl "seok" n u flame me ark....hehe joking nia!!!
nolah were got alot chicks wif me :blink: dun simply blackout me i hv no market liao!!! haha

anyway i'm standing between skagee n space_cowboy ......i'll respect wat space_cowboy arrange n skagee decission........it jz a program tat make tat nite more happening !!!!!

* am i right space_cowboy ....skagee*
**correct me if i'm wrong.......much appreciate**
;)
[snapback]852285[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

thank u..thank u for supporting me man...now, its up to SKAGEE to give his final decision...

cheers'

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hello..

Sorry..Sorry..I did'nt read the last posting from SKAGEE..

Well...First of all, thank you very much SKAGEE for agreeing and supporting my idea of having a new sub event named ' PIT GIRLS '..

Therefore, its agreed and the next session of 'OFF THE STREETS 3' there will be the 'PIT GIRLS' right exactly under the Pit Area.

So, i will post up a new topic regarding this, and do let ur gal friends know about this...remember, only short short and mini skirts...

''God has heard my wishes and whispers into SKAGEE's ears....'' :P

cheers'

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i am planning to get a zerotohundred sticker for car full body part ...
anyone can help ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience