PD Gateway Drift Picture PD Extreme Park

madkyo

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
this are some picture for u all to view........there are one icon below the picture i also dunno why the web put it to buy.....for those who wan the picture can message me or call me my phone number is 019-3296032....and the picture is FOC!!!! this is just our hobby taking picture of the drifter.......me and my friend....madkyo and madchris...
this all picture is taken by two of us.. thank you......
please click the following web .....

http://yong9125.fpic.co.uk/c789513.html

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
madkyo said:
this are some picture for u all to view........there are one icon below the picture i also dunno why the web put it to buy.....for those who wan the picture can message me or call me my phone number is 019-3296032....and the picture is FOC!!!! this is just our hobby taking picture of the drifter.......me and my friend....madkyo and madchris...
this all picture is taken by two of us.. thank you......
please click the following web .....

http://yong9125.fpic.co.uk/c789513.html
great pictures....:top:

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
great job! may i know what camera were u using?

madkyo

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
actually thanks for all of u support....i'm using my fren canon 1D hehe.......
and ariff drift very pro........kakaka....hope can take more picture......this 38 picture taken all the size of the web given me 250mb....hehe

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
no worries....good shots....maybe we should have a mini contest for the photographer as well....."best drift shots" on every event...then you guys can really showcase your talent in photo shoot.....i need a vote on this...anyone "ON" for this?? :smile:

madkyo

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
ya should be.....but maybe i'll leave malaysia alreaady so maybe can shot the photo again so sad T_T........but nvm i'll be back but dunno when i back i'll still have the chance to shot the picture for u all....

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
madkyo said:
ya should be.....but maybe i'll leave malaysia alreaady so maybe can shot the photo again so sad T_T........but nvm i'll be back but dunno when i back i'll still have the chance to shot the picture for u all....
Leave Malaysia? where are you going?Where are you from?

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
madkyo said:
got your pic....thanks :top:

madkyo

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
-.- i'm from malaysia KL la......but will go to australia next month T_T

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Australia? great!!! please keep us informed on the drifting scenes there!!!Take pictures too

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imperial-concepts.com
Hey, btw Skagee bro....

The last time got some TV report on the PD event, u guys got recorded down or not ah ? And if not can upload to some FTP site where can download......

Skagee, that was fun in your R32.....after that, face full of dust...kekekekekeke :P

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Its gonna be an hour long programme that will aired on TV2 somewhere in mid Jan 2006..we will keep you informed on the exact air time and give you a copy soon after.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A cute accessory, my Go-Badge has arrived. I got the one that looks like a power button. Also the head lights have been fitted in and they are looking good! The lower grill has had the insides painted black as well as the fog light surrounds on the bumper...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience