Evo recaro or any other seat options

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
many ppl are using evo seats, especially in proton cars, some go for aftermarket, the cheapest will be sscus brand.
brackets need to modified or sold in many aftermarket seat shops.

Yadado

Jan 23, 2005
Visit site

Brunoboy

Jan 29, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I live in California btw. I'm turning a USDM outlander into an outlander turbo.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

What brackets are you using for the 6 seats? And what is sscus??? Link?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Are you selling these? Can you PM me your expected price?

I live in California btw. I'm turning a USDM outlander into an outlander turbo.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

What brackets are you using for the 6 seats? And what is sscus??? Link?
Hi Bruno, I'm not particularly familiar with the Outlander, but for us the Lancer Evo seats are pretty much plug and play for our "Proton Wira" models. Some cases people just modify the brackets (ie-weld) and retrofit these seats on whatever car models.

SSCUS is a local Malaysian company that makes decent aftermarket seats. They also make custom rails/brackets for specific car models to retrofit these aftermarket seats.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I don't know how is the mods but it has to be mod anyway. Perhaps u can pm Yadado.

WYZEUP

Sep 20, 2012
New Zealand
Anyone else have any insight into this? Or done this? Have picked up some evo 7 recaros cheap and am wanting to put them in just want to know others people experiences or tips first.

WYZEUP

Sep 20, 2012
New Zealand
Hmmmmm that sucks coz I live in NZ…unless someone wants to send to me? Haha. If its only a few mm I might have a square frame made to bolt the railing and the seat too

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All arguments big and petty always have two sides to the story. One might say one thing and the other another, it's a tough call for the on-looker to judge which party is actually right. In the corporate world, media statements and creative PR spins replace the name calling and denying that we as individuals so often partake in. Most corporations are, after all, headed by some of the most egoistic, empty...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience