Where to buy Evo 4/5/6 Interior Switches and Parts?

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Hi Evo Sifu's,:itsme:
can anyone share where can i purchase new or used condition interior dashboard swtiches (a/c,etc), Rear Evo 5 reflector (2 small pieces reflector beside the rear brake lamp), Front main orange color signals lamp beside the main head lamp, Main windscreen weather rubber and Other general parts?

As said earlier i hope to make this Mitsubishi forum more educational and one stop mitsubishi cars info zone....hehe

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
if you rajin go rounding at half cut shop. sunway podium, mun lee, klang(beside highway)forgot the name, rsone summit.... just to name a few.. or can contact ah kit aka evokit. sometimes many members here also got many spare parts.. so you can actually ask in here what exactly are you looking for.:biggrin:

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
yap, better if you can list down what you want...like me, also have front spotlite switch for sell...hehe

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
Hi Evo Sifu's,:itsme:
can anyone share where can i purchase new or used condition interior dashboard swtiches (a/c,etc), Rear Evo 5 reflector (2 small pieces reflector beside the rear brake lamp), Front main orange color signals lamp beside the main head lamp, Main windscreen weather rubber and Other general parts?

As said earlier i hope to make this Mitsubishi forum more educational and one stop mitsubishi cars info zone....hehe

u cant buy the rear reflector only,the bonnet with reflector is not the same with the bonnet without reflector.u have to buy the bonnet as well

try to find at New Kim Huat batu caves,they got alot of those parts for evo 456..interior parts,lamp,etc

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Thank you soooo much Ian and other Sifus...
Btw,any contact for New Kim Huat?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2009 Hummer H3T

The Hummer H3 lineup has been expanded to include a crew-cab pickup version of this rugged off-roader. The H3T is equipped with a 5-ft.-long cargo bed and a passenger compartment with four doors and five seating positions.

Slightly larger than most midsize SUTs in its class, but smaller than most full-size models, the H3T is offered with full-time four-wheel drive. The base engine is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience