engine oil...

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
jeffbboyz said:
have u change ur engine oil ?? There is a new formula of engine oil named TOHO Extreme that can last for 100,000km at a single change,are u interested? Its proven,Its alot of advantages n benefits using this engine oil n Its kind of too hard to be true but i think is best for u to check out the website first....u can get back to me if ur interested...thank you

http://www.tenma-toho.com
sorry bro.... i hav already change them... mayb next oil change... this oil is new in the market izzit?

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
yup...your right bro...this engine oil is quite new in the market,started at the year of 1997,and they are using Japan n air-space technology....the most travelling mileage engine oil in the market is only 20,000km...this one last for 100,000km...just imagine after 1 change of this engine oil....u dont need to go workshop til 100,000km...tat means about 3 years to 4 years time...but u need to go change ur oil filter after 50,000km...only oil filter....this is becoz this engine oil can break the big particles in ur engine oil...tats why u dont need to change oil filter every 5,000 or 10,000km....this is becoz long-term usage of oil filter--Regular engine oil is liquid,the gathering micro particles smaller than 1/100 micron are freely moving. As these micro particles mixed with the oxide, the carbon, or the sulfuric acid, they will grow into much bigger particles. As the particles become bigger, each particle increases in viscosity. Therefore, the particles cannot go through the oil filter, causing the filter to lose its effect. Thus, the regular engine oil is not useful. Using TOHO in regular engine oil controls the particles from growing, making it easier to go through the filter and maintaining its high performance...just some facts about this engine oil...hahahaha...sorry man trying to promote...but i'm using it myself....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
craziechild,
What engine oil did you change to? I've just changed to Shell Helix Ultra 15W50. Engine feels easier to move. My engine is a satria 1.6L manual, year 1995. I think it's a 4G92P la. Not familiar with engine numbers and such.

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
satria_95 said:
craziechild,
What engine oil did you change to? I've just changed to Shell Helix Ultra 15W50. Engine feels easier to move. My engine is a satria 1.6L manual, year 1995. I think it's a 4G92P la. Not familiar with engine numbers and such.
sorry late reply... i changed to Castrol Magnetec 20W-50( i think)... the engine sounds better now... cuz last time when i haven change it... the engine sounded like rough when i down-shift to overtake ppl... after i change... sounds smoother... power wise... haven try yet... still the same i think cuz last time also use the same vicos...

Last edited:

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
i thought magnatec just hve 10w/40,dont know its got 20/50??!!now the magnatec sm grade got free 1 adult's t-shirt,i use this engine oil for my ride,for 1st 2000km the acceleration is smooth after that just like usual,i change it every 5000km,just better change below the recommend mileage to keep ur engine run perfect condition^^

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all Sifus and master,

Hope all of u dun mind to share the experience with me...actually i on planning to convert my kancil (850cc) to Turbo Auto since this car is really-really convenient at city drive..if dun have a suited plug@play (Auto) 1000cc Turbo Engine For Kancil what about L2 and L5, can u share with me what about this 2 engine PROS and CONS w/o any modification done just as standard stock spec.:

1) Engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience