Engine Oil Leaking - How much is the cost ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sassuka75

hi fellow honda drivers...

at moment my car got some engine oil leaking. couldn't trace it out where it actually come out. after park car overnight, i can see some dots of engine oil on the floor. dun have any idea to solve it but thinking of replacing the gasket. how much approximately it will cost to change to it ? how many gasket ? got oil seal there too ?

i have looked down beneath the engine. got a sign of oil leaking from gearbox. in a cheaper way, can it be solved by just replacing a oil seal anything ? what will be the cost ?

thanx

sassuka75 said:
hi fellow honda drivers...

at moment my car got some engine oil leaking. couldn't trace it out where it actually come out. after park car overnight, i can see some dots of engine oil on the floor. dun have any idea to solve it but thinking of replacing the gasket. how much approximately it will cost to change to it ? how many gasket ? got oil seal there too ?

i have looked down beneath the engine. got a sign of oil leaking from gearbox. in a cheaper way, can it be solved by just replacing a oil seal anything ? what will be the cost ?

thanx

hav u check ur oil pan...???
thts wont cost u much, dun worry.

go to the carwash center and do an engine wash. its easier to trace when theres less dirt and oils in the engine bay. it could be seals, could be gaskets and could be some untighten parts.

when it comes to leaking, it'll be easy if u know where does it comes from or else u'll endup replacing most the gaskets n seals n still there is leaking....J101 suggested the best way....

J101 said:
go to the carwash center and do an engine wash. its easier to trace when theres less dirt and oils in the engine bay. it could be seals, could be gaskets and could be some untighten parts.

wat a briliant idea....thankz dude...very useful info..thankz..:_:

i did encounter this before dude....

if oil leaking at down there, usually is the fly wheel oil seal and the engine oil

cover gasket. Can get this 2 thing from any spare part shop, then you bring it to

your mechanic..... it cost me around $ 500 just recently. Depends whether you

get the parts yourself or not...... Labour charge > $ 120 coz they really spend

few hours to open all the mechanism... Not sure whether you have to flush your

gear & engine oil or not. It's a must for me that time.....

last time i do is Head cover gasket & 2 oil seal all orig is only cost me rm8X.XX nia...:_:

aiyaa....I also encounter this prob right now. will rush to see my foreman this wekend. I found that my flywheel cover is missing (maybe my foreman forgot to put it). My oil pan also got kemik and scracthes....will have replace wif a new one. How much is it to change oil pan?

Suggested post every 5mins

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom