EK9 Steering Boss Kit.

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
the first picture is the one that have the SRS switch if i'm not mistaken.

the arrow on the 1st pic is to show u that its being modified to make it toucable to the aluminium layer at pic 2 (indicated by the arrow).

the pic 2 is the one that connecting the wire to the original horn wire located at the steering rack...

now i'm looking for both pieces and not sure whether ek3 or ek4 with srs airbag have this or not.

somebody, help me. ;)

Foong

Known Member
Jan 16, 2004
Originally posted by Planet@Mar 14 2005, 03:25
dude,
u in troble~~~
its very expensive le the SRS air bag sensor.
i think it's hard to find. maybe u can find for a new 1 for RM2500-RM4000 (estimate)
no need le brother, just buy another used airbag steering will do. Anyway, u just want to activate ur car with Airbag system or whithout this the horn cannot function?

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
the horn still can function but the connector from the srs swith to the horn wire (pic 2) is being modified and it using a aluminium can i think... :lol:

when i steer to the left n right it will produce sound... but still can be ignored.. but then, i still prefer to have a proper parts for my car... thats why i'm looking for it.. hehehheee...

Foong

Known Member
Jan 16, 2004
Originally posted by hattech-v@Mar 14 2005, 14:39
the horn still can function but the connector from the srs swith to the horn wire (pic 2) is being modified and it using a aluminium can i think... :lol:

when i steer to the left n right it will produce sound... but still can be ignored.. but then, i still prefer to have a proper parts for my car... thats why i'm looking for it.. hehehheee...
hattech, from ur pic 2. The part is not in complete set. Coz the whole set should including a plastic in yellow color cover which is flexible for turning ur boss kit. & it should have 2 wires....1 connect to the steering horn the the other connect to steering rack horn connection. (no need to modify aluminium to connect the horn) faster go grab it man....coz its a very rare item. heheheh!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lai quoted me rm1430 for complete 3" non-stainless piping. this includes downpipe + resonator + midpipe + centerbox + endpipe. all Mandrel-bent joints. NO muffler.

wanna ask the more experienced members out there, is the price reasonable? if so, i would go get it done next month. thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience