OEM EK9 Clutch

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
Hello guys. I need to replace my clutch and currently I'm using EK9 S4C gearbox. Where is the place to get OEM replacement clutch for S4C gearbox? I'm thinking on getting a new clutch set and prefer the OEM clutch. Just called LHS (credits to Madman) but they don't have the replacement.

Are there any differences between non Type R and Type R clutch? What is the price range? The clutch set usually will include pressure plate and clutch bearing isn't it? Thanks guys.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
contact N1 racing.. its about RM5xx iirc. dont know if theres any difference between R n non R clutches... but a friend of mine swears by them...saying theyre the best bang for buck clutch....not too sure wats included in the package though...

anyway... r u zhaf lecka on FB?

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
yesterday i've browsed and found tiong nam spare parts sdn bhd. they said they have stock, but they ask 'yours manual ah? big v small v?' only. so i don't know the one they sell is for b16a or b16b. price is RM485 for package of clutch plate, pressure plate and bearing. but are there any differences between b16a, b16b and b18c?

is the one in n1 racing is the original OEM replacement? oh bro, yea that's me. hehe.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
yeah N1 should be OEM...

ull receive a friend request soon...u dont accept aku tak nak kawan!

zNiPeR

Known Member
May 23, 2006
yesterday i've browsed and found tiong nam spare parts sdn bhd. they said they have stock, but they ask 'yours manual ah? big v small v?' only. so i don't know the one they sell is for b16a or b16b. price is RM485 for package of clutch plate, pressure plate and bearing. but are there any differences between b16a, b16b and b18c?

is the one in n1 racing is the original OEM replacement? oh bro, yea that's me. hehe.
use to have type r clutch in my car quite sometimes(used sets) before change to exedy 3puck...
if compare with fren's stock b16a hydro clutch, engagement feels harder & response during shifting is much more better....some fren said type r's p/plate is harder...

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
yeah N1 should be OEM...

ull receive a friend request soon...u dont accept aku tak nak kawan!
hahahaha! approved already la. ori OEM type R right? can you ask your friend the exact price? very interested la if they sell the ori OEM type R.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

use to have type r clutch in my car quite sometimes(used sets) before change to exedy 3puck...
if compare with fren's stock b16a hydro clutch, engagement feels harder & response during shifting is much more better....some fren said type r's p/plate is harder...
thanks 4 the info bro.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
havent seen that friend in years bro... heheheh

but i saw in mudah if not mistaken N1 got post the type r clutch

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
searched but didn't find any advertisement of the type r clutch posted by n1. hehe.

or should i buy the replacement from exedy? they did make replacement clutch kit for hondas too right?

Last edited:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
not sure about that....coz for exedy ill look at the racing clutches straight...hehhehehe

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
ahaha. i'm using my EG for balik kampung purpose/jalan-jalan too bro. before this i used triniti. sports driving syok lerrr. but during traffic jams? sakit kaki beb.

Rahman77R

Known Member
Oct 16, 2011
Petaling Jaya
searched but didn't find any advertisement of the type r clutch posted by n1. hehe.

or should i buy the replacement from exedy? they did make replacement clutch kit for hondas too right?
Exedy manufactures OEM clutch for Honda. The Exedy aftermarket performance clutch got a lot of models available for certain kinds of usages. For normal daily usage OEM Honda is still the best. Tried racing clutch before on my Satria, superb for high speed but saw the results on my left leg after one month. Try to go to N1 to enquire about the clutch.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which shop in KL/PJ area uses Meguiars products only ? I remember reading a thread a while back but i cant find it now..

Details are appreciated...

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience