DRAG STREET Performance Auto Transmissions

rossracing

Jun 10, 2006
Performance Auto Transmissions

Ross Racing is committed to bringing you the industry's finest rebuilt performance and racing transmissions, custom high stall torque converters, shift kits and state of the art high performance transmission parts, upgrades and components.

At Ross Racing we strive to be the leader in every category - from late model domestic truck and passenger car automatics to high tech import performance and race transmissions.

All of our components and transmissions are proven on the street and on the drag strip - Ross Racing always gives you the competitive edge.

His 9.70 @ 139mph

Russ Coxe's 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse becomes the first DSM automatic transmission to make a "3 digit" pass. His 9.70 @ 139 puts him at the top of the field in the DSM auto trans world.

We Build Japanese Transmissions & Parts:

Http://rossracing.fotopages.com

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Then?? need to let us know abt wht???
Very blur here???

May 31, 2007
How much is an Aluminium Performance Radiator for Perdana V6? Is there a local dealer here with contact info?

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
U can go the sunway erea...have many Aluminium Radiator.Normaly from Rpm we sell around RM1200.But i do no at sunway.The quality same but no brand.
How much is an Aluminium Performance Radiator for Perdana V6? Is there a local dealer here with contact info?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wanna know if anyone had done it on Proton, be it 1.3/1.5/1.6/1.8. Kindly share ur experiences in terms of :

1. What components u used
2. Installation experience
3. Tuning, do u use stock ECU or piggyback or programmable ECU
4. How the car behaves? eg Bad idle? High fuel consumption? No pickup? etc etc

Just asking coz I'm looking onto doing it on my 4G1x engine in future. Thanx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience