Don't go Eunos 1 Utama

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
phat7 said:
in every business there'll always be instances where things fV@kup. Lets not be cows and simply follow. I have no affiliation with eneos whatsoever before anybody jumps up and complains.
:D :D.. i like ur phrase "lets not be cows and simply follow"...

yeah, i agree that there'll be instances where things go bad. But i have seen the way their workers repair cars, no tender loving care at all.... send ur car there and you'll understand what i mean...

Aura

1,500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Eunos ok what!!! I always go to Eunos Kepong...Price ok la..Got lot of stuffs there..

blu3chip

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
PJ
yeap Mcguires near William's is real good! 10 bux for a wash and vacuuming too!

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Talking about Euneos One Utama, i remembered my bro likes to lepak at One Utama n he tried the service his EVO there bcoz so long he didnt service (my bro mostly service in subang n sunway). After the service, can say a few hours later his evo started to jerk n stuff. Must becareful if u want to service in that place.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Check this. I came back from Eneos One Utama today for gear oil change. As I didn't trust how they would handle my car, I waited there ALL the while until it was my turn. Some malay dude drove my car but he was quite careful with it. Maybe it was cos I parked it right in front of the car lift, so he just drove it up.

HOWEVER... ! ! ! I notice this other malay dude which was a total ass-fucker. He drove customers cars like a bitch in the heat. High revs, short sprints and then hard brakings, even just 5 meters or so. He didn't seem like he was in the fucking mood to do anything. He high reved a stock iswara, a perdana V6, 2 wira aerobacks. The sound of the revs filled the entire workshop. I wanted to take photo of that ass-fucker cos I had my little digicam in my hand but can't get a good shot of him. Then only I realize... I should've just taken a video of how he handled the cars and post it up for EVERYONE to see. If I go there again, I'll make sure I take a video of what that ass fucker do with customer's car.

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
satria_95 said:
Check this. I came back from Eneos One Utama today for gear oil change. As I didn't trust how they would handle my car, I waited there ALL the while until it was my turn. Some malay dude drove my car but he was quite careful with it. Maybe it was cos I parked it right in front of the car lift, so he just drove it up.

HOWEVER... ! ! ! I notice this other malay dude which was a total ass-fucker. He drove customers cars like a bitch in the heat. High revs, short sprints and then hard brakings, even just 5 meters or so. He didn't seem like he was in the fucking mood to do anything. He high reved a stock iswara, a perdana V6, 2 wira aerobacks. The sound of the revs filled the entire workshop. I wanted to take photo of that ass-fucker cos I had my little digicam in my hand but can't get a good shot of him. Then only I realize... I should've just taken a video of how he handled the cars and post it up for EVERYONE to see. If I go there again, I'll make sure I take a video of what that ass fucker do with customer's car.
i went Eneos 1U yesterday and noticed a worker there that fits ur description of doing hard braking, he did it a few times on a kancil. Guess he is still doing it...

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
unfair to blacklist ENEOS if just some bad worker there,may be u should point out the guys who done the wrg thing,my car service n repair at ENEOS kepong jusco,so far no problem,just need to wait little bit long time only

kowkl

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
From what I know, most of the workers there is underpay and overwork. That's why don't go there to do your service. Most of the people service there is only for the convience. They don't need to wait coz can do shopping.

It's a well known fact that most or all the parts sold at Eneos are expensive. Eg. Spark Plugs, you could get 4 pc for RM150 and I've check the price at Eneos RM200 for 4 pc.

The only reason why I service at Eneos (kepong) not 1U becoz they don't charge labour for changing lub oil. Price for the oil is a bit more (RM15) that works out to be the same if u change at a normal workshop.

Don't complain is you still sent there for service.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
there is a car wash centre attached with Eneos (or that's Eunos car wash?), I saw they rev and drive the a Turbo-charge Honda Civic like no buddy business in the parking. I'm not sure they get the permission to rev the car, but fuck, the parking lot is not the place to drive like that.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
BlackSamurai said:
there is a car wash centre attached with Eneos (or that's Eunos car wash?), I saw they rev and drive the a Turbo-charge Honda Civic like no buddy business in the parking. I'm not sure they get the permission to rev the car, but fuck, the parking lot is not the place to drive like that.
BlackSamurai,
I've also personally seen an Eneos mechanic rev one or two customer's car too. Rev and sprint a very short distance, and then brake so hard. Every move and stop has a screech. But I heard that mech has been removed from the garage area into the sales area at Kepong Eneos.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Eneous the things they selling also overpriced la... example hurricane spark plug cables outside can get RM100 , in Eneous it's RM185. damn big difference...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
lol u guys said the rev high and brake hard

i think those car mostly because MANAUAL and they r wearing shoes....so must press hard on gas to release cluth and TERmake short sprint kuah.....

i myself also drive with bare foots.......lol drive with shoes cannot "FEEL" the pedal pressure properly......especially manual have to feel the CLUTCH pedal.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

well before this i had tighten the handbrake by adjusting the screw at the handbrake and now it get loose again after my mech pull da handbrake like bull liddat.. so now i wanna adjust the screw but its a max aledi and i still not satisfy with the handbrake tightness.. is there any other place where i can adjust to make it tighter?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience