DIY Cold Air Intake Hose with Super Heavy Duty Industrial 3" PU Hose

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
arrow, what if i'm ur boss...hahaha:rofl:

jin, aiya....skip the track day lah...dim sum more fun than track day...u need more skill in dim suming than track day...like how to stuff 3 damn hot 'har gao' into ur mouth at once and not getting burn...Muahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:
how much heat u can take when u stuff a whole butter pao into ur mouth....its damn hot...how fast u can grab as much dim sum before the other even reach in....hahaha...hard or not?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
arrow, what if i'm ur boss...hahaha:rofl:

jin, aiya....skip the track day lah...dim sum more fun than track day...u need more skill in dim suming than track day...like how to stuff 3 damn hot 'har gao' into ur mouth at once and not getting burn...Muahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:
how much heat u can take when u stuff a whole butter pao into ur mouth....its damn hot...how fast u can grab as much dim sum before the other even reach in....hahaha...hard or not?
aiya.... eat dim sum must fast 1 meh..?? why..??? isn't that we just order than waiting at our table... then just eat slowly ma.... isn't like this..???:confused::confused:

har gao.... thats my life... hehehehehe....:proud::proud::proud:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Guys,it's time to clear this war zone & if u have more shots to cum on his face,pls pm thread starter personally or visit http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...tention-to-all-forumers-on-kendrick-wong.html in case you got any chance to meet him out there.

pls open a dim-sum thread in meet-up section if you guys keen to have 1 http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/malaysia/

thread will be closed & hopefully everyone learn the lesson :"don't expect anybody respect you before you respect others"

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

My family have a 97' Ford Lynx 2 door hatch powered by B8 1.8 NA Engine. Me and my dad decided to remove the stock alarm system because we no longer utilised the remote switch. Unfortunately, we forgot to label the wires before cutting them and now the car cannot start!

Everything seems to be working fine when the key is fully turned, but NOT the starter motor (the relay works but the motor doesnt start). I believe its because we have already cut off the wires of the alarm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience