dear toyoda friend

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
You try installing it lah, the tell us whether succesfull or not haha :rofl:.

Im guessing no.

Yes you can install a 20V 4AGE inside. Prepare 10K or more. Cannot be registered, cannot pass Puspakom. Sure you get better power to weight ratio on the lighter body. But its worthless against an SEG body which the handling is already built around the engine.

Why not cut to the chase and junk your BLM and get a 4AGE equipped SEG? They cost slightly above 20K till less than 20K nowdays.

of course can bro, but cannot be endorsed....
if 1 day u unlucky, kena stop by JPJ & tell u to open yr bonnet,
they found out u did not endorse yr engine, buta2 yr car will kena sita.

Better to get a SmartForTwo and install a Hayabusa Engine inside. :rofl:

SEG okay ma. I'm also thinking of that car...power good and an enjoyable ride.

SF, you sure you want to get a 2nd hand car? I taught you getting Persona or Neo? :biggrin:

No lar seriously not worth it to place 4age into BLM la...might as well just get the whole car with the engine...

Pocket deep also not the way to waste it lo...

yeehau86:
Still considerating on new and 2nd hand cars cuz easier to get loans and cheaper...discussing a bit with a fren in zth..

SF,
if u plan to get married in the next 7-10 yrs, u go for a boy racer car
aka satria neo le.....if getting married soon, get a persona or exora...hehee...

when i was young, i used to drive satria gti, once get married, the mem told to sell the 2 door for a 4 door....wattudu...sayang bini, must listen....then i went to get a 4 door turbo car..hahaa.......she can take the car away from me, but cant take the boy racer inside me...hehee...

SF,
aka satria neo le.....if getting married soon, get a persona or exora...hehee...

when i was young, i used to drive satria gti, once get married, the mem told to sell the 2 door for a 4 door....wattudu...sayang bini, must listen....then i went to get a 4 door turbo car..hahaa.......she can take the car away from me, but cant take the boy racer inside me...hehee...

Me arr maybe 6 or 7 years more get married lo...even if got more money in future also won't get married too soon. :biggrin:

The only proton car I like is NEO but pocket tak cukup dalam...:banghead:

A few of my zth friends recommend to me on new and 2nd hand models. MME Edition Gen2 M/T which is R3 la. Year 2007 in good condition. Not sure mau ambil or not...selling 34K+.

Majority would say Neo CPS M/T but gua memang tak boleh pay so much a month 600+.

If after married will still get Supra Targa version easier to get into the car ma hehe! :biggrin:

i mean its all up to yr budget le....
how much u can afford per mth? just the car installment alone, not include service, petrol, toll etc.....

if below rm400, can be done...get a used neo....already mod with sports rims, adjustable absorbers, r3 bodykit etc....will help u source around...bout the bank loan, no hal...u ask EvoZ for help ya....

SF,

I like your style, Danz :adore:

neo house got ady but is auto de....some more is family use 1......

call me a toyota fanatic, but why want to consider persona, exora, GEN2 or neo?
if i can't afford new japanese car, i wud rather get 2nd hand altis, camry, or last model AE111 than new protons.

3 yrs old for so-called performance r3 gen2 at 34k? notice the big sharp on price drop? at tat price range, you still can get a lot of good 2nd hand cars which are more reliable than proton.

maybe you guys support m'sian products very much. for me, definitely i'll support if it worth my $$. proton just not in tat category.

call me a toyota fanatic, but why want to consider persona, exora, GEN2 or neo?
if i can't afford new japanese car, i wud rather get 2nd hand altis, camry, or last model AE111 than new protons.

3 yrs old for so-called performance r3 gen2 at 34k? notice the big sharp on price drop? at tat price range, you still can get a lot of good 2nd hand cars which are more reliable than proton.

maybe you guys support m'sian products very much. for me, definitely i'll support if it worth my $$. proton just not in tat category.

Agree!
With 34k+, get a AE111, with BT engine, 5 or even 6speed, adj abs. I wont think is a problem.
Might even save some money for mod other things....

aiyohhh...BLM wanna put ae111 engine...which one..4AFE or 4AGE..
SAGA=$AGE..base on word can put lah...
why not put Mivec..as people said BLM...Boleh Masuk Mivec
...just joke for last part..

Top Bottom