Damaged Windscreen Exchange [Claim or Cash], Cash Back or Free Tinting* for claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Damaged Windscreen Exchange [Claim or Cash], Cash Back or Free Tinting* for claim

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Repair your Damaged Windscreen without any hassle... Comes with free gift also

Hi bros and everyone

I have a nice deal for all zerotohundred members
I'm now currently dealing with motor insurance claim mainly windscreen claim
You can also opt for fixing your damaged windscreen in cash

As to benefits all members,we will be giving either cash back or free tinting* to all the insurance claim customers [I guess that others don't provide free gift when you make a claim right?]
If cash price,you'll be charge according to your vehicle

There will be warranty too once after changing the new windscreen
You'll be guarantee that there will be no leakage or whatsoever due to manufacturing defect
Anyway feel free to check with other forumers who had repaired their vehicle with me for my workmanship. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

If you opt to come over to my place directly also will do.

Introducer are welcome too
You'll be rewarded the free gift
You just need to get me your friend's number that is interested then I'll settle the rest
Once everything's done,you'll be rewarded.
Extra income to you
Long Term Deal (mainly for car dealer) also available. Call to discuss further.

You can either PM me or give me a call or sms in order to contact me

Thank you for taking your time reading my thread
Have a nice day reading everyone

Last edited:

poontl

Mar 1, 2006
Hi,

Would like to check how much will it be for changing a original kelisa wind screen.

Is it after changing the wind screen with you, I will then make an insurance claims myself?

Is it there another option eg. I will let you change the windscreen and then let you claim from the insurance on behalf of me. Then I will be given a free gift eg. tinting?

Kindly explain more in detail. Noob here.

Thanks

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Hi,

Would like to check how much will it be for changing a original kelisa wind screen.

Is it after changing the wind screen with you, I will then make an insurance claims myself?

Is it there another option eg. I will let you change the windscreen and then let you claim from the insurance on behalf of me. Then I will be given a free gift eg. tinting?

Kindly explain more in detail. Noob here.

Thanks
Hi bro

You either opt to repair by cash or also by insurance claim
If by insurance claim,I'll make the claim on behalf of you then you'll get the free gift or cash back from me

Just feel free to ask me if there's any doubt
I'll be mroe than happy to clear your doubts

poontl

Mar 1, 2006
Hi Bro,

Actually, I had done a windscreen replacement before. What I did was actually I sent in my car to the authorised workshop recognised by my insurance company (Maybank Assurance). Then the work shop will just proceed with the windscreen replacement and I do not need to fork out a single cent. Then after the replacement (the same day), they will call me up to collect my car.

I think you are providing the same kind of service also if I'm not been mistaken, am I right?
And also am I true that I will be getting a free tint from you by adopting the same method as I had done before with the authorised workshop?

If yes do you mind pm me your contact no and also workshop location so that I can make the arrangement for you to get my wind screen replaced.

Thanks

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Hi Bro,

Actually, I had done a windscreen replacement before. What I did was actually I sent in my car to the authorised workshop recognised by my insurance company (Maybank Assurance). Then the work shop will just proceed with the windscreen replacement and I do not need to fork out a single cent. Then after the replacement (the same day), they will call me up to collect my car.

I think you are providing the same kind of service also if I'm not been mistaken, am I right?
And also am I true that I will be getting a free tint from you by adopting the same method as I had done before with the authorised workshop?

If yes do you mind pm me your contact no and also workshop location so that I can make the arrangement for you to get my wind screen replaced.

Thanks
Yup
I'm providing the same service too
You can get your car back in 3 hours time
Besides that,you'll be getting free tinting for your car
I'm from Klang

I'll PM you my contact number now

nesta41

Known Member
Nov 12, 2005
how about if i want to install my rear windscreen with wiper, can u do all the wiring? if i already buy the windscreen and i want to make a claim from my insurance company, can i get balance of the claim??

just asking..

poontl

Mar 1, 2006
Hi Bro,

Got my kelisa's windscreen replaced at Lim's work shop.
Thanks for the good job. Thumb up for the tint as well.

Dec 3, 2007
hello there...

my waja windscreen is insured under maybank and it's cracking..

thinking of replacing it... can u assist? what can u offer me?

i'm in KL. 019-2494762.

Last edited:

swoosh3553

Jan 17, 2007
Bro... me too want to replace me windscreen.
I am from Shah Alam...very near to Klang. My number = 0123243553

joe_G

Known Member
May 2, 2005
Selangor
bro,
any insurance com. can claim?
or u just the panel with selected insurance com...
mine front windscreen plan to chg,crack already..
use affin bnk AXA insurance...can claim or not?
free gift with front tinted rite?
can pm me contact number and u're shop address..

thnks

amincyber

Known Member
Apr 17, 2007
if i want to claim my windscreen,but i didnt do a windscreen insurance before,but i just get a insurance just in 1 month,can arr i endorsed to add a windscreen insurance,bcoz,now my windscreen has crack..can u pm me..or give a answer

mzs_15

Known Member
Dec 24, 2007
Putrajaya
bro need windscreen for satria..0173577395
put ur num its easy to call...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi hi all of u here....i wanna ask my car has immobilizer(the sensor must be near to the ignition in order to start engine).......so if i wan put turbo timer, isit it can works?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience