Daihatsu mira L200S EF-RL UK OWNER!!!!

GRUSS

Jul 23, 2010
YORKSHIRE UK
Hello everyone, I own a L200S 1990 with the later EF-RL engine fitted. Its currently standard apart from a dual stage boost controller. I'm running 14psi but the little RHB31 turbo isnt liking it. I'm a member of http://keikarsinthepark.co.uk/index.php?action=forum

I' after some useful contacts and i really need a new turbo or hybrid turbo ASAP. There are NO tuners or tuning parts in the uk, so i hope some of you guys can help me out?

My username on the above link is GRUSS so check the garage out. Mines the little black 3 door one, very very rare in the UK!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
maybe u can ask workshop over there to make a new adaptor flange and downpipe to fit subaru legacy vf series turbo..(legacy twin turbo...u can use the smaller one instead of the bigger one of the pair)...

pretty easy to find your place i guess....since scooby was all over the place in uk....

GRUSS

Jul 23, 2010
YORKSHIRE UK
maybe u can ask workshop over there to make a new adaptor flange and downpipe to fit subaru legacy vf series turbo..(legacy twin turbo...u can use the smaller one instead of the bigger one of the pair)...

pretty easy to find your place i guess....since scooby was all over the place in uk....

I've took the bumper off the car today and had a look at the turbo. Its a IHI RHF3 and uses a clamp to secure the compessor housing to the exhaust side. I recently won a RHB4 off ebay for 99p but that uses the Bolt method of securing the turbo together.

I've heard about the twin turbos off the legacy, seen as though they are a RHF family could i undo the clamp and remove the compressor with the 2 turbines and fit into my original RHF3 exhaust housing?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUBARU-LEGACY...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item230685ece6

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUBARU-LEGACY...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item230685e376

Which one do i need? The smaller of the 2? I'm going to email the seller and ask him to measure the outside diameter of the clamp holding the 2 housings together then i can measure mine, bit rough i know but at leats it will give me a idea.....

Does this sound like it can be done?

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

OK just had a chat on the phone with the seller about the turbo's The VF13 only has one actuator and looks slightly smaller. I asked him to measure roghly around where the clamp is on both turbo's

VF13 diameter around were the clamp sits is 8.5 inch/21.5cm approx
V14 diameter around were the clamp sits is 9.5 inch/23.5cm approx

I measured my rhf3 turbo and its appox 8.5inch

Both turbo's are oil and water cooled.

What do you think?

navz

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
Ipoh
its there any td04 09 at UK ?

this is my td04 09 with td04 09 flange matchup with efrl manifold..
as you can see ive custom an adapter so that i can change any turbo flange that i wanted too for my efrl manifold..

i hope you get what i mean..sry for my bad english..

GRUSS

Jul 23, 2010
YORKSHIRE UK
its there any td04 09 at UK ?

this is my td04 09 with td04 09 flange matchup with efrl manifold..
as you can see ive custom an adapter so that i can change any turbo flange that i wanted too for my efrl manifold..

i hope you get what i mean..sry for my bad english..
Hi
There are a few td04-09's but there about £500 plus i would need extra fueling and mangement etc to run it. What do you think to the RHF4 from the legacy?

manbew

Known Member
Jun 10, 2004
hi gruss... here got more pic that u need... see how i told you before...

navz

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
Ipoh
Hi
There are a few td04-09's but there about £500 plus i would need extra fueling and mangement etc to run it. What do you think to the RHF4 from the legacy?
personally i dont know about RHF4 very well :hmmmm: .ill ask my friend who used rhf4 at their mira engine.

GRUSS

Jul 23, 2010
YORKSHIRE UK
Thanks for that, Hi manbew! fancy seeing you here lol I've sent you a PM on keikarsinthepark my friend about the legacy turbo...

manbew

Known Member
Jun 10, 2004
hehehe have been here since 2004... mostly selling part huhuhu...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys. Good Day.
Desperately need help.
PLS LOCATE my car TOYOTA CALDINA GT-FOUR SILVER WQB 1124.

I sold the car 18 month ago but no name transfer done and the bank is gonna filed me as NPL.
Sold thru Used Car Dealer EOA Automobile. The company now defunct/pending police...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience