Cool music to listen to while driving

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
R.A.D.I.O

I used to listen from CDs and Mp3 but not anymore coz I will get bored very fast as I already know what song is coming next. Even if I shuffle, also no use coz I already know what songs are in the CD / Pendrive.

Now just listen to Radio DJ talk cock sing song.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Speed metal eg helloween,sonata artica,kamelot etc etc :rock::rock:

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
My all time favourite during spirited driving are The Killers - All These Things That I've Done,
Yngwie Malmsteen's Concerto Suite for Electric Guitar and Orchestra. Also, an old school heavy metal from The Artillery.
Else, Kitaro, Zamfir's flute and sometimes, Chinese bamboo music when am stuck in the jam.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
My all time favourite during spirited driving are The Killers - All These Things That I've Done,
Yngwie Malmsteen's Concerto Suite for Electric Guitar and Orchestra. Also, an old school heavy metal from The Artillery.
Else, Kitaro, Zamfir's flute and sometimes, Chinese bamboo music when am stuck in the jam.
The Killers' 'Here With Me' are my favourite.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Speed metal eg helloween,sonata artica,kamelot etc etc :rock::rock:
Wooohoooo, you speak my mind bro!
Kamelot, Helloween, Nightwish, Vanden Plas, Evergrey, DGM, Symphony X, Serenity, etc2. those are my daily dose of music, cannot live without them! :rock:

[youtube]ORAc_hx33-Q[/youtube]

Yngwie Malmsteen's Concerto Suite for Electric Guitar and Orchestra. ...
Wuhehehehe, Yngwie J Malmsteen, my favorite guitar maestro of all time! Have been listening to him since his first album "Rising Force" way back in 1984! :thrasher:

[youtube]L0DCLrWzcjI[/youtube]

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I love to listen to the oldies....

Such as...

Mulanya disini by Seha (Freedom)

And

All Francesca Peters songs

All Alleycats songs

Anyone can upload some of the above?!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I love to listen to the oldies....

Such as...

Mulanya disini by Seha (Freedom)

And

All Francesca Peters songs

All Alleycats songs

Anyone can upload some of the above?!
Regardless of your age, as long as you know how to post in forums you should be able to type www.youtube.com in your browser address and use the Youtube search for what you want.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Wooohoooo, you speak my mind bro!
Kamelot, Helloween, Nightwish, Vanden Plas, Evergrey, DGM, Symphony X, Serenity, etc2. those are my daily dose of music, cannot live without them! :rock:

[youtube]ORAc_hx33-Q[/youtube]

Wuhehehehe, Yngwie J Malmsteen, my favorite guitar maestro of all time! Have been listening to him since his first album "Rising Force" way back in 1984! :thrasher:

[youtube]L0DCLrWzcjI[/youtube]
Blind guardian,gamma ray,dragonforce...x to mention a7x!!!Helllllll yeaaaaahhhhh :adore:

Occasionally listen to 80's glam/hair rock like whitesnake,damn Yankees,loudness,skid row (my fav),Metallica....daaaamn reminds me of d good ol dayzzzz....

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
R.A.D.I.O

I used to listen from CDs and Mp3 but not anymore coz I will get bored very fast as I already know what song is coming next. Even if I shuffle, also no use coz I already know what songs are in the CD / Pendrive.

Now just listen to Radio DJ talk cock sing song.
Same, listen to Radio only. Don't like, change channels......:biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Same, listen to Radio only. Don't like, change channels......:biggrin:
I often stick to hitz.fm only...lazy change haha unless I'm really really bored. There was once my "we chat" was flooded with voice messages. Then I connect to my car's HU via BT then listen to my friends talk cock while stuck in the jam :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.

Im looking at Clifford, Viper and Commando.
Most important feature for me is 2-way, shock sensor and starter kill.
I dont need remote start since its merely a luxury but not a necessity though the brands above carry this feature.

What d'ya think?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience