Confirmed 7:31min - Porsche 911 GT2 attack Nurburgring

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

The new 911 GT2 is fast. How fast? 7:31m in the famous Nurburgring.Auto Motor & Sport Sweden recently interviewed Porsche test driver and rally god Walter Röhrl, who discusses his experience with the new supercar. <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

He claims he has done the Nordschleife in an incredible 7:31m, even faster than the factory figure (7:32m). Röhrl also goes on to say the GT2 is so fast that even he’s sometimes scared of its power and that despite being RWD only (the Turbo is AWD) it’s still able to put down all of its 530hp effectively.

To put that into perspective, this is the same time that the Carrera GT and Pagani Zonda F supercars take to lap the famous circuit. The new GT2 would also leave cars like Ferrari’s F430 and 599 GTB, plus the AWD Lamborghini Gallardo eating its dust with more than a 10 second gap on all of them.

Interview with Walter Röhrl:
<object height="353" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hyUKHNaw4J4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="353" width="425"></object>

Source:
Webb-TV - Auto Motor & Sport - Sveriges snabbaste bil-tv!

daniel_lai96

Known Member
May 1, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Waaalauweee Carera can beat that time ah??? hehe i play at grand torismo onli 6:11 with a Spoon S2k

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
isnt that comparison chart released a month or 2 back or so by Porsche themselves ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is there any product can do DIY touch up?...coz my door had a few paint chipped down due to my door protector rubber's steel which contains in it, and it chipped down my door paint, i guess i need to do something before it rust...so is there any thing can i do wit it now?...

and is that possible i can do DIY touch up for my bodykit? since there slightly a few scratch on the kit...dun wanna spend money to repaint whole thing, waste money -_-"
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience