can do DIY touch up ar?..

sonictheory

Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
is there any product can do DIY touch up?...coz my door had a few paint chipped down due to my door protector rubber's steel which contains in it, and it chipped down my door paint, i guess i need to do something before it rust...so is there any thing can i do wit it now?...

and is that possible i can do DIY touch up for my bodykit? since there slightly a few scratch on the kit...dun wanna spend money to repaint whole thing, waste money -_-"

saga611

May 9, 2005
buy matching colour paint, touch up, spray a layer of clear coat...that would be ok i guess.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
eneos got sell touch up paints..but sell proton colours oni...small bottle wz fine brush,bout 20-30 bucks...my dad told me,but i've yet to check it out

sonictheory

Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
yinho said:
yup. thats wat i did for my car.. bought my touch up paint from hardware store
do u think they have those latest honda city's black ar?...roughly how much per stuff? btw thanks for reading and answering ..

yinho

Sep 27, 2004
i dunno wo.. mine is proton so easy to find. try to find ur colour code n check at eneos. maybe there got

cay6379

Apr 13, 2005
PocketRocket said:
eneos got sell touch up paints..but sell proton colours oni...small bottle wz fine brush,bout 20-30 bucks...my dad told me,but i've yet to check it out
kind interested...where to buy?any loc? :D wanna tacap old saga

Yes. You can now physically own a part of Zerotohundred.com! We've launched our virgin issue just yesterday and I'm excited to share this joy with you. You'd be pleased to know it'll be available at all major newsstands and bookstores so it shouldn't be too hard to spot!

Just to bring you up to speed and to keep our loyal members in the loop, this new Zerotohundred Magazine is a 132 paged, independent, bimonthly magazine that is licensed to and published...