Civic EK/EJ buying guide

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
hey bro, well if u want...u can get a normal EJ and than convert yourself. but its a bit troublesome of course. last year i just bought a EJ9 facelift model. although been stock standard but still boleh lah. single cam still can lah. :D of course twin cam VTEC is better. when i bought the civic also damn stock standard till now. later will do some mod to it. ahh, finally.

un_vtech59

Nov 25, 2004
selangor
Visit site
just buy a civic with a standard spec lor... very easy...
to many extra spec will just increase the price...

GOOD LUCK...

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
A.... City?.... *uggghhhh* Sorry bros... but a City? Have you seen it sideways? Big Honda fan but a City??!?

Get the model that you want with a good chassis and then think about upgrading the engine. If you have saved enough, you can take a bit more loan and then upgrade the engine immediately.

My 2 cents worth...

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
*haiii*.... what so difficult, u want to buy car right?

nah nah my EK sell to u la ok?

-registered b16a, yellow top secret weapon
-16' low profile wheel
-car 2k black
-type r extractor
-hks exhaust
-bla bla bla...

how much u offer? :D

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
auto ah... hmm... EK with b series auto.... i think better don't waste your time ler... get a local ej with auto will do. cheaper also coz u are not up for racing. :)

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
get manual also doesn't mean i race.
i'm just to freaking lazy i guess.
but i want a civic so i can blow off those protons and perodua's tat like to tailgate me so much :angry: <_< :P

dream of this car very long edi but last time kenot buy :(

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com
if lazy then forever be dreaming la dude....

i spent like 4 straight months upgrading my car from one dark green auntie look-a-like...was in sunway almost everyday!...if lazy then the car will stay that way

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few days ago, i went to SS2 to settle some bills, after driving back along LDP leading to BU/TTDI area, my car started to have a 'shhhs' sound, so when stopped at the KDU college area....to check, to my badluck, i had another 'suih' tyre puncture...luckily it was a secondhand rear tyre.......As i about to get jack n tools ready to change, 2 cinapek on kapcai came....they say, they saw me around SS2 area and saw that my tyre was a bit flatten and wanted to help me there but i was ahead of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience