CIVIC EK 5 - Anyone interested

Civic EK 5Jr

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
Kinrara
CIVIC EK 5 - Anyone interested (with pics)

Guys,

Thinking of disposing my beloved "virgin" ride if the price is right.

Specs as follows:

Make: Honda Civic / EK 5 RTi
Year: 1999 / 2002 JDM
Engine: 1.6 (a Non Vtec - 4WD)
Trans: Auto
Dual Airbags
A sony MP 3 player

I am the second owner in Malaysia. In a very good condition, well maintained, timing belt changed at 80kms.

View the pics and see for yourself

How much are you willing to offer for it?

Please PM me...

Cheers

Last edited:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Civic EK 5Jr said:
tq bro....
The G-VRC club also has a rare car... a N/T A/T E33A AWD. Owner studied in Japan and brought it back - paid around RM 100k 13 years ago.

Normally, a VR-4 (E39A) comes with AWD while the E33A is only FWD.

Same case as your EK5... it is meant for snowy countries and hence you need traction.

Be very surprised because there is also Nissan Cefiro A31 with AWD N/T in Malaysia too.

Civic EK 5Jr

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
Kinrara
acbc said:
The G-VRC club also has a rare car... a N/T A/T E33A AWD. Owner studied in Japan and brought it back - paid around RM 100k 13 years ago.

Same case as your EK5... it is meant for snowy countries and hence you need traction.

Be very surprised because there is also Nissan Cefiro A31 with AWD N/T in Malaysia too.
yup...noted :smile:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
acbc said:

wow im surprised with all the facts. never knew abt this until someone pops up with the infos.

anyway, how do u convert the EK5 with B16/B18? any problems with the driveshaft since its a 4WD?

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
thats why i was wondering. maybe coz the condition of the weather that permits them to equip dohc vtec to the model. otherwise if u got dohc vtec inside surely drifting on the snowy road while the vtec kicks in akkakakakaka

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For a company that only had a single core model in its lineup, one that’s based on a design from more than half a century ago, Caterham has done itself well to stay in the black and keep making light, fuss-free and fun to drive machines.

However, they have recently expanded their lineup with the more track-focused SP/300.R that has the likes...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience