chevrolet aveo modification

qbinx

Oct 22, 2005
i drive an aveo for a year now. everyday keep looking around if there's any aveos that has been modified interiorly or exteriorly. Not much has been done.

So for those who knows:

would like to lower the car using the lowering springs..so what is the best/appropriate springs to use for aveos? (keep searching in the magazines, unvailable for aveos so far)

best rims to suit the aveos. Thinking of changing to 16" rims

and where to go/how to make it look little bit more radical (kasi nampak ganas skit) than original? Original made looks ladies.

So for those aveons out there? Give us a shout. Perhaps we can organize a club for all the aveons...what da ya say guys?

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Hello friend, you pay off your car already ar? or Buy by cash? I reckon you settle the car first before mod the car as now is still consider new. But, if you insist, go for Titan spring/suspension system. can find in this forum 1st page. Exterior go to Bumi Fiber. Interior go to carbi deco for converting to full leather. For the rim, better borrow from other people and try 1st. Just in case cannot go up hill. Find the tel no, call them and ask for the availability.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
I drove my cousin 1 b4...

Empty car quite syiok la...Feels quite powerful.
But when u fetch some ppl...in my case my mother n my bro oni. Quite unhappy wif it compare to other 15L cars....

qbinx

Oct 22, 2005
If u want to wait for the car to be settle then until tua la tak merasa. Anyway..not that i want to modified entirely just to make it looks a bit different then the rest. Perhaps can get into cover magazines hahaha..just kidding. Anyway thx for the info fren.
For the ride, it's comfortable as using the ori specs.
anyone knows any aveos club? Or maybe we could make one.

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
how about u follow your avatar pic which is an aveo xtreme showed in sema 2003/2004??

its loaded with 4 sparco full buckets, 18" wheel, and wide body.
i think your car will look darn good if u willing to go that far.
i believe hotbits, titan, gab and HWL able to custom made suspension for your ride.
rim wise, 16" looks abit small larr... go for 17" !! kekek...
wide bodykit will make your car looks aggressive!!
good luck!

qbinx

Oct 22, 2005
haha..too aggresive maa... don;t know whether can take on the road without being stop by the JPJs heheh.

Thx anyway dude for the info..

Any aveons out there want to share ideas?

Would like to get to know other aveons as i stay in Pahang so not much info i get.

xrima

Oct 7, 2005
chevy aveos are based on daewoo kalos, rebadged, so they use daewoo performance parts, if any

-PuPu^ZaPruD3r-

Known Member
Mar 23, 2004
PJ, MaLaYSiA
www.geocities.com
Hey, nice to see a fellow Chevy here. I think u should check out autoworld forum "Chevy Station" for info on modifying your Aveo :) take care!

qbinx

Oct 22, 2005
thx bro. i'll check em out

so for those aveons out there. give a shout here...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
i think u can :
-mod ur ICE! :smile:
-add volttage stabilizer, suspension like titan.
-change 2 ways alarm system
-change ur air filter to open pod
-change ur headlight to HID
-do tinting film for window
-change to leather seat/bucket seat
-change sport rim
-change bodykit
-change car steering to momo/sparco etc

anything else ka?i think this is the general mod that u can do to your car to make it look nicer! :smile:

Last edited:

qbinx

Oct 22, 2005
yo tohsan, thx for the ideas..hmmm i like it..sounds garang1
but where can i do it? how? pardon me bro..i;m new to this stuff. need some hand to help. anyway, thx for the ideas.

qbinx

Oct 22, 2005
guys, How come i can't login to chevyclub.com? They already shut the website down ahh??? aiyahhh

EiS

May 21, 2005
KL
Hi qbinx and all !

just wanna share ... i stalked with aveo ...

at first i changed and used 17" sport yup looks great rolling with it ... but then it is not that good for me as sometimes i carried full load ... then currently had changed with a 15" rims ... good for me and for performance also ...

then now i used a carbon fibre power flows ... its sound roar and a bit of performance ... a fuel a bit eat la .... but my concern is performance ...

latest i (am recommending) plug in a :

1) 5 point earthing cable from D1
2) volt stabilizer from Pivot blue
3) Spark earth from Pivot
4) composite earth cable from Pivot

in terms of performance it helps and you can feel it better without aircond its great same also with aircond on ....

in terms of fuel consumption somehow i feels it is economical but sometimes i am hard on the gas ... hehe ...

looking for other mods ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

"HÃ*ng tri?u ngu?i dân trên kh?p th? gi?i dang ki?m ti?n tr?c tuy?n"

"Ch? v?i m?t chi?c máy tÃ*nh vÃ* m?t vÃ*i gi? m?i tu?n, b?n cung có th? lÃ*m du?c"
"Xây d?ng doanh nghi?p online, mi?n phÃ*, t?o ra thu nh?p 500$/tháng"

T? 3 nam tru?c tôi dã b?t d?u công vi?c...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience