chevrolet aveo modification

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
You are going for look first right? Right on. Exterior first, then interior (turbo, ICE, etc).

For looks the first steps are larger rims + low profile tyres and lower your ride. That's the standard mods for most MyVis and Jazzes. That's the most noticable mod for exterior looks.

Oh, don't forget TINTING too! The darker the more gaya the risker heh. And yeah, change to a sportier/smaller steering wheel. This will give you the feel of driving like in those Daytona arcade machines (remember, you are still on KL roads ok..., don't dream, just feel).

Another cheap mod for looks. Depending on your car color, you can add racing stripes to it. Choose any style man, Mini Cooper, Dodge Viper, Mustang, Ferarri, etc. Sides, center, double fat lines, one fat + one thin, one fat + two thin. Oh, why I say cheap? Coz you get to the sticker shop, buy a roll of maybe 4m or 5m x 1m sheet of sticker (solid color) and cut it out yourself. Maybe get a friend to help when applying it.

If you can, get a custom grill made, you know, those empty grill with just mesh-netting on it.

Don't worry lah, how ganas you can look in your Aveo until kena stop by JPJ? Super GT wing and large intercooler meh??

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Becareful on choosing the 17 inch rim...
Later need to knock body... I have fren facing it last time...
Good Luck...

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
15" enough kot. Big is nice lah, but too big then become not nice mah. 15" should be ok, don't think the arches are as huge as the MyVi arches, MyVi can fit 17" sial, but too large.

EiS

May 21, 2005
KL
15" enough kot. Big is nice lah, but too big then become not nice mah. 15" should be ok, don't think the arches are as huge as the MyVi arches, MyVi can fit 17" sial, but too large.
erm for me had been using 17" i dont have experience it knock the arches even with full load 4 big person heheh .... but the road is nasty out there with portholes and suchs one of the reason i changed back to 15" using high profile tire will look your arche gap look smaller then turn out like big rims hehe ....

anyone had change their spring/coil only or with other suspension sets ? please share here .... i looking for it now ... currently first choice eibach pro kit ... i dont know if there are other available yet ...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
erm for me had been using 17" i dont have experience it knock the arches even with full load 4 big person heheh .... but the road is nasty out there with portholes and suchs one of the reason i changed back to 15" using high profile tire will look your arche gap look smaller then turn out like big rims hehe ....
Aiya.. boleh-land road are for rally use one ma...hahahaha....
get use to it ok liao le....:biggrin:

EiS

May 21, 2005
KL
Aiya.. boleh-land road are for rally use one ma...hahahaha....
get use to it ok liao le....:biggrin:

heheheh ... yup now on the porthole become soft a bit much more rallying in town haha ... with better high profile no slow on bumps and humps ... like flying in the air hehehe ... try it much more better then had to slow when it comes to bump slow means loosing :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can any1 gav me comment about wat enjin can fit in WAJA 1.6?
My buget juz have 6k?
Any senior or sifus can help? :Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience