check engine keep illuminate

farhans

From Facebook
Feb 11, 2010
hello all sifus...

i had this problem for several time but quite often...
the problem is the "check engine" always illuminate for a few minutes during i drive and after warm up in the morning...i'm driving a kancil with l2 engine (660 turbo).and sometime,after the check engine lights,my engine cannot run with high compression (feels like the turbo didn't work as it suppose to do so). please help me...:confused:

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

plzzz help me...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
ignition timing problem kua....
Check the socket see the sensors got lose mou..?

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
If you have intermittance check light, try retrieve the error codes that store in the memory of the ECU. It will point you to the culprit...

farhans

From Facebook
Feb 11, 2010
A few questions.

What car/engine r u driving?

When does it happen?

How does it happen?
i'm driving kancil with l2 660cc turbo engine...
it happen during i'm driving,warming up the engine in the morning and whenever it wanted to...
how???thats the 1 wanted to know and WHY???

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

If you have intermittance check light, try retrieve the error codes that store in the memory of the ECU. It will point you to the culprit...
how to do it like that???:adore:

amel666

Known Member
Jul 24, 2008
K.L
my gsr had dis kind of problem before. It was caused by knock/detonation sensor was not pluged in to harness. Dunno f L2 got knock sensor or .

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
i'm driving kancil with l2 660cc turbo engine...
it happen during i'm driving,warming up the engine in the morning and whenever it wanted to...
how???thats the 1 wanted to know and WHY???

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

how to do it like that???:adore:
My question is... how did it happen..? After modification..? Afther u add on something.. Or suddenly...?
When did it happed...? The pattern.. Normally after rev..? suke suke je? or ...
Y?? After u race..?

farhans

From Facebook
Feb 11, 2010
My question is... how did it happen..? After modification..? Afther u add on something.. Or suddenly...?
When did it happed...? The pattern.. Normally after rev..? suke suke je? or ...
Y?? After u race..?
NO modification, NO add on, NO race, what ever other question is,there is NO...whole engine is standard l2 engine,came from japan...
first 2month the engine installed,everything fine,great...
it came all of the sudden...

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

my gsr had dis kind of problem before. It was caused by knock/detonation sensor was not pluged in to harness. Dunno f L2 got knock sensor or .
tq bro...i'll check about it...

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

is it possible the check engine problem because of the distributor or the cable plug???
because sometimes the engine run in low compression

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
possibility of engine check light.

1) MAF/MAP sensor
2) Knocks
3) Distributor
4) TPS

Plug cable, engine gonna vibrate badly.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here are some leaked photos of the BMW M5 Concept that will take center stage at the Shanghai Motor Show later this month. Of course by using the ‘concept’ theme in the naming, it’s merely BMW’s way of saying that this is exactly what the production car will look like but probably minus the black wheels. It also means that the official details such as power and performance figures will follow later...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience