Changing Stock Wheel recommendation

magnificolo

Jun 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all sifus..

I'm new to this section.. hv been thinking to upgrade my wheel from 15 to 16.. currently driving gen-2.. what are the things i should consider before making any purchase? Thanks in advance..

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
i guess the only thing to consider would be the tire prices because i think a 16inch rim would be perfect for gen 2
15 inch is way to small

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi all sifus..

I'm new to this section.. hv been thinking to upgrade my wheel from 15 to 16.. currently driving gen-2.. what are the things i should consider before making any purchase? Thanks in advance..
Design, rims offset, tyres buy according to your priorities......wet, dry, handling, comfort, quiet etc....

magnificolo

Jun 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i guess the only thing to consider would be the tire prices because i think a 16inch rim would be perfect for gen 2
15 inch is way to small
yes, 16" did cross my mind..

Design, rims offset, tyres buy according to your priorities......wet, dry, handling, comfort, quiet etc....
how abt the weight? important? how to benchmark if the weight is suitable, light or too heavy?? I dunt hv heavy footie, thus usually go on steady drive only.. will all this affecting the consideration?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
how abt the weight? important? how to benchmark if the weight is suitable, light or too heavy?? I dunt hv heavy footie, thus usually go on steady drive only.. will all this affecting the consideration?
If not into racing or if car not under powered, then no need. They are more expensive also.
If want cheaper rims try RIM World, No:5, Jalan Perintis U1/52, Shah Alam. Have not been there for a while, hope they are still there....Old pictures

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifu and member,

i have vios 2011 model that is with ori exhausr stock, now i plan to modified the exhaust with low noise and pickup and end energier more better for fc, so what is agak agak price and ok lah the material piping as my budjet not more that rm800, plan change ori stock i think is 4-2-1 one
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience