car break in Kelana Jaya

ime_guana

Aug 20, 2005
My car just got broken in by this morning (6.30 a.m). my car is parked inside my house (front main road) with gate lock. before broke at driver window d thief lock my house grill with a hanger wire.
the indian guy only take my safc2 + stand that i put near driver sun shade.... but d problem how they know??? no body can know the safc position unless
the thief already know n mark my car.
my father shout at the indian guy but cant open d grill coz lock. the fucking thief quickly climb main gate n run away..........

jovi69

Jan 14, 2006
what a smart thief..... try think back is there any indian fella go into ur car before anot... maybe mechanic or accessory workers..

streethunt

Mar 31, 2007
OMG you are one of the victim...
my car also got broke in on 23 dec...at kelana jaya....
pivot speed meter and apexi timer gone.....
i think should me then same person who did it...
because that area always got alot alot broken case...
so becareful with your parts....

ime_guana

Aug 20, 2005
ss5 area.. i already make rport n now police take a pic n make investigation.
i think not mechanic worker not accessory worker... but sometimes wash my car with indian car wash..............

m3 power

Jan 19, 2006
tabung aji area rite? i usually go there. now there oso not safe. ur house is near syed restaurant isit?

WajaRS

May 19, 2005
aiiks..I live in Kelana Jaya too..have to be very careful..hmm..the area car wash is all operated by indians..anyway, I dun wash my car over there..usually wash in Sunway area..

leslie

Aug 14, 2004
regardless indians, malay, chinese or even mat salleh.. they are still thieves.. and they should be punished.

ylkien

May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Creepy guys...Now they even dare to come into the houses. This shows our government, economy or people has problem...

ime_guana

Aug 20, 2005
x economy.. may be habit or wanna get a money with a short cut.... same like ragut ma..........

uNkleHH

Jun 7, 2006
normally is da worker from da accessories shop tat u fiz da stuff gua~~~
if not~~ they wont know da location of da stuff 1~~ heex~~

camp

Mar 22, 2006
Creepy guys...Now they even dare to come into the houses. This shows our government, economy or people has problem...
People are desprete now, because of economy any so on,

edtvism

Jul 18, 2005
People are desprete now, because of economy any so on,
yea its enough said there. just make the car more 'sleeper' look. gadgets and all its best to make them not visible at all. PJ, SUBANG, DAMANSARA, PUCHONG are all very unsafe, yes inside the house too.

2 months after i sold my ride, bugger came and broke in to my house compound. nothing to steal, they took 2 used car bateries and fled. if my car was still there..... T_T all gadjets and seats also gone... btw i stay at pj sea park.

nowadays.. i used stock cars point A to B car. honestly, it sucks but i sleep better at night.

hi guys

i m looking for emanage for my car (going to turbocharge), but the full set wiring and 3 bar map sensor all in will be rm2200 (new) without installation and tuning, is it expensive??

then i got another offer is apexi power fc + controller, used item for evo, but with all complete sensor and wiring cost around rm1800.

now i m wondering which one is more suitable for my car, i think the power fc is a good deal, but i need advice from u guys.