Car alarm system

fahmyzs

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
PJ/Sunway
Visit site
heheh..possibility for him to do it again i think is about 3/100 la Dremel..
Atleast if he knew where am i staying la..
heehh...
Who know how much dat alarm dat can detact da car one aa..?
Expensive aa..?
Aisehh no points also la..after get back da car..sure all da acc inside kene sapu already..atleast if u Insured everything inside da car la..
right or not frennn??!

Master D

Known Member
Nov 26, 2004
KL/JB
Visit site
<_<

Its better to be safe than sorry, but ultimately if someone wants to steal your ride, it can and will be done. Take as many precautions as possible la I guess... :(

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Actually, this guy not so skillful. Last time got one guy demo for me..no need to open bonnet.

First he take a metal ruler and cucuk the rubber seal until he managed to unlock the door...done within seconds. Mind u the alarm is still armed.

But then he cannot just open the door..otherwise the alarm will be triggered. So what he did then is to use a credit card and slipped it under the side of the door until it touched the button which activates the cabin lights ( when u open the car door ). So while applying pressure to that cabin light door switch knob, he pull the door handle and the door opens without triggering the alarm.

Next, he quickly remove the credit card and replace it with his knee so that the cabin light door switch is still being pressed. Then he grab some wires under the dashboard and using a device which have 3 needles, he poke it into the holes of the wire connecter. Then he is able to remove his knee and the alarm has been disabled. Then he continues to hotwire the engine.

All in took about less than 2 minutes. I was standing there with my mouth open staring in disbelieve.

The product that he was selling cost around RM550 and I think it's the same thing.. something to deter thief from using a metal ruler to open your car lock.

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
I would like to suggest a new security system for our cars:

Frag bomb!!!

"Are you tired of getting car jacked? With the new Frag Bomb™ Security System, you can remote detonate your car as soon as the robbers drive off! Then at least you can claim Total Loss from your insurance, instead of getting back an empty shell from the Police. Satisfaction guaranteed ;) "

---
Jkn

ch1ck3n

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
:lol: try hooking a grenade on to a string at ur bonnet...i f dey open den dey pull the string den dey mati coz grenade pin keluar....
there's ur own frag bomb...

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
why in the world did u let him do that in the first place? Danger man.

Moral of the story: Hide your car batteries somewhere nobody would guess... so they can't disconnect the batteries and the alarm will keep on ringing!

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by alvin24@Jan 21 2005, 05:43
Moral of the story: Hide your car batteries somewhere nobody would guess... so they can't disconnect the batteries and the alarm will keep on ringing!
Where? In the glove box?

---
Jkn

stargate

Known Member
Oct 15, 2004
Wah, put grenade ar. Later it explode prematurely when you go over a pothole or a speed bump. You knowlah the road in Malaysia.

Relocate the battery, hmmm no space to hide wan. Battery cable very easy to identify.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Originally posted by InitialD@Jan 20 2005, 00:09
Actually, this guy not so skillful. Last time got one guy demo for me..no need to open bonnet.

First he take a metal ruler and cucuk the rubber seal until he managed to unlock the door...done within seconds. Mind u the alarm is still armed.

But then he cannot just open the door..otherwise the alarm will be triggered. So what he did then is to use a credit card and slipped it under the side of the door until it touched the button which activates the cabin lights ( when u open the car door ). So while applying pressure to that cabin light door switch knob, he pull the door handle and the door opens without triggering the alarm.

Next, he quickly remove the credit card and replace it with his knee so that the cabin light door switch is still being pressed. Then he grab some wires under the dashboard and using a device which have 3 needles, he poke it into the holes of the wire connecter. Then he is able to remove his knee and the alarm has been disabled. Then he continues to hotwire the engine.

All in took about less than 2 minutes. I was standing there with my mouth open staring in disbelieve.

The product that he was selling cost around RM550 and I think it's the same thing.. something to deter thief from using a metal ruler to open your car lock.
i donno whether we are talking about the same things but last time when i go n pick up my kenari from the showroom, one guy approach me n do exactly like what u discribe and he charge me RM550, that time due to over excitement of getting the new car forget to look at the thing that he is selling. Something that work like a normal immobilizer (this one have to use a chip to disable the immo by touching again the panel) just that it won't stop the engine once the engine is started. Then one the day when i upgrade my stock alarm n immo to the better grade one, i only get to see that piece RM550 of immo, its a self-made cap ayam motion sensor device rewire to work like a immo, i donno how they do it, but the box there written as motion sensor, which in the market u can get this thing for RM150 max. Dam cibai fella i kena cheated!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: So anyone haven't bought any immo makesure u don't get this kinda conman trick!!!

hamsap

1,500 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
PJ/ KL
Originally posted by boggysv@Jan 19 2005, 13:19
when the alarm kicks in and a hidden knife in the drivers seat to poke the theif's ass.
hahah i like this one

baytorck

Feb 19, 2005
I think I know what that guy is selling. Some metal plates to be installed at bonnet and doors. I did this to my GTI about 4 years ago cost me about 160 bucks. The metal plates actually protect the bonnet lock and the door lock so that the thief can't pry it open. I highly recommended this to all wira/satria owner. I'm not sure they have come out with Waja yet.
The cheapest way to do it, go to this proton edar at glenmarie. There will be this freelance guy at the parking lot at the road in front of the shop installing this. Four doors will cost you about rm180 and he sells ignition key about 80 bucks (key with a lot of holes) so that if somebody duplicates your key from boot/door keyhole he can't simply starts your engine. Ask for adjustable sound alarm for RM25 bucks. This sound detector will piggyback on your current alarm and will activate the sound if some body knocking on your window (e.g. smash your windows) for 1 minute. It's adjustable so that if thunder sounds you don't want it to be activated. Yes I knew one friend installing all this and cost him 600 bucks.
After all this your car still can be stolen but at least you have done some precautions cheaper than others.
There is an alarm system with siren speakers activated if battery wire is cut.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Who lost his car P. Satria White Colour PDL9430
The interior audio system is strip off
3 pcs of RIM strip off

bucket seat still inside...

Based on the road tax~~ i think the car stolen for long time d~

And now tis car abandoned along Jalan Haji Ahmad, Kuantan for almost 3weeks dy
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience