Car alarm system

fahmyzs

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
PJ/Sunway
Visit site
Hi guys..
I got sumthing to share wif u guys.....
Last saturday I went to bukit Jalil wif my friends to check out some carnival over there..
Straight after I park my car...(proton wira)...one chinese guy approched us..
He introduces himself and told us dat his mac n doin' da "car locking" thing with his team over there..
I said i got no problem with my car locking..
He told me dat "having alarm system is not enaugh"..
My fren replied" how sure r u?"
He juzz smilling...while he took sumthing out from his pocket...
"wait i'll show it to u"...
he took out one blue n red wires...one small metal hook aroung 2'..n one da small "dawai"
First he went underneath my front booth... tak sampai 10 sec.. my booth already open.. WTF....we all was like :o ..how da heck he did dat...
then he disconnect da batteries..
he went into da driver's door...
use da small dawai..korekk here..korek there..da car's door open in less then 15 second...
maaaaaa....kkkk....juzz like dat.. n we tought dat he gonna finish there...
still got summore....
he bent down.. looking for some wire down driver panel...
connected with his... red n blue wire....
all set.. he went out... connect back da batteries.. n quickly run into driver seat...
playing with his wire..n my car has been started..
n we were :o :( :unsure: :wacko: whut the hack has happend to my car..!!
juzz like dat he runmy car...WTF..!!!
We were Amazed...
n he ask us.. now u think ur car safe aa?
i can juzz "sapu" ur car within 2 munites..
we still :o oooo...
then he was introducing his product which cost around rm 600 pluss...
he said using his product..diluluskan oleh polis n jpj..n it save bcoz it only can be open using ur own car keys..
if u lost ur car keys..
u only can go back to his shop n open or juzz smack ur windscreen..but still cannot open da door...damn!! dat gud a...
he said can pay using bank deduction..
his team can fixed it right there if i want but dat time dunt have money...
damnn!!..
now i knew.. y most people like to steel proton..
dat easy..dat simple..n ur car gone in less than 120seconds..
Now guys..
u think proton car save..
dammmn!!!!! :unsure:
Is there anyone got any ideas or been approched to secure ur car..?

Michael85

Known Member
Sep 30, 2004
Visit site
No mater how high tech the alarm/security system,there is still a way to steal cars,something called TOW TRUCK...i heard a lot of this kind of cases,not even 120 seconds they can tow the car away and the car will be half cut edi,maybe can try out immobilizer system(not sure bout the spelling) :P.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
actually c ur luck la... some ppl drive his car for 10-20 years w/out any high end alarm system ntg happen...

some fellows juz buy new car then go fix tis n fix tat til a few k but ended up kena stolen....

my uncle's fren lagi teruk... his BMW got stolen or snatched i forgotten. so his new 5 series BMW sure got all those immobilizer stuff 1 ma...
fine enuff those system work... the car did really stopped halfway n the policemen call the owner n said " Dato.... ur car we spotted alr. now we r sending our men there to recover ur car."

But when the policemen reached there....haha....the car was gone. the mighty tow truck has done its job there...

fahmyzs... y u diden report police say u found 1 potential car thief??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway... i dun tink tat fellow can oni settle proton's alarm system... i believe he can do tat on many other alarm system as well.
or not he oni wan to sell his stuffs to proton owners meh? sure buaya other cars also 1..

fahmyzs

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
PJ/Sunway
Visit site
hehe :D
from the way he open my front boot...
surely he got enuff experianced ...
from the way he korek my car's door..lagik la macam dah biase buat hari2..
from da way he start my car..heheh guranteee he's master already la..
if he's really thief..sure he won't approch me..
or mayb he insaf already la
i got da feeling... :P ..muahahahaha

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
guys may be he is just a true salesman with all these capabilities lah...
It happened to me also. the same situation as what happended to fahmyzs. But mine was while I was washing my car infornt of my House in Seremban. He did all the same things lah.
But, somehow this guy knows if anyone bought a new car, he will approach them. I can see this guy approaching fellows who bought new cars almost every week I can see him. So he is not a theif lah.. just a skilled salesman...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
u can only install additional bonnet lock n upgrade ur alarm system plus good immo n pray no one wanna steal your car.

The only thing that can defeat the tow truck now is your own fist punch on the tow truck guy balls!!!

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by kher@Jan 19 2005, 11:19
my uncle's fren lagi teruk... his BMW got stolen or snatched i forgotten. so his new 5 series BMW sure got all those immobilizer stuff 1 ma...
fine enuff those system work... the car did really stopped halfway n the policemen call the owner n said " Dato.... ur car we spotted alr. now we r sending our men there to recover ur car."

But when the policemen reached there....haha....the car was gone. the mighty tow truck has done its job there...
the BMW need s a "self destruct" function :lol:
jk jk

just wondering,

if the immobiliser can be hooked up to a siren.
The siren shouldnt stop unless the battery is flat.

If the hood could also be locked when the immobiliser kicks in, then they couldnt unplug the battery.

then the siren would go ringing all the way till the owner comes with the key?
how did they manage to tow the car away when it is attracting so much attention?

fahmyzs

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
PJ/Sunway
Visit site
I think da best way maybe to lock da four wheels..
if da tow truck wanna tarik also cannot..coz rear wheels not spinning..
dun't u guy's think so..?
but how to make it locked..??!! :rolleyes:
aisehh.. very complicated lerr....

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
the best way i think is to paint ur car electric purple...really big stickers or airbrush...firecrackers/flares that shoot to the sky when the alarm kicks in and a hidden knife in the drivers seat to poke the theif's ass.

when it's ur luck to lose the car...not much u can do.
when u r fated to be with the car...u cant get rid of it even if u try.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I've been wondering about valet parkings around KL/PJ. I don't see a thread about it yet so do you guys think its a good idea to post a list of good and reasonable valet parking?

For me, some valet is reasonable enough to park and safe (especially during busy weekends and your car has some nice meters or ICE) - one is Sunway pyramid valet

Kindly list and comment for our shared knowledge and use.

1. Sunway Pyramid (rm 8-10)
2. Royale Bintang hotel (rm15) - anyone know any other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience