Calling All Sifu!

darkgreyz

Oct 8, 2005
:confused_smile: Guyz.. me got problem.. My car won't start, need to use jumper to get it running,

My question is which of these item that affecting my elecronic system:

My Ice:-

HU- Sony Xplode

Monoblock Prokick (1000 watts)

4 way Amps 6 omp (3200 watts)

Soundstream Comp

Prokick 12' Woofer

or

Do i need to install capacitor, using bigger altenator or both?

Thankz In Advance

* additional info-

me using NS60 battery (drycell) just used few months only
my ridez -PUTRA '97 (auto)
me alwayz hentam my woofer (of coz i'll let the engine running)

oldskolboyz

Sep 2, 2005
some prob will effect like your battery weak.. 1 more maybe your listen music without keeping engine running.. this also can cause it.. if without engine running the battery won't get recharging from alternator..

kyheng

May 20, 2005
seremban
Is your car auto or manual? How long you used the battery? What is the battery size? Suggest you to use Century NS70 or other brand that have same or higher capacity. Normal battery only can give crank value of 200-400 but NS70 can give 600-700. A car only needs crank value of 300. All the numbers I give might be wrong, as when I change my battery, I read it on the catalog where a single brand of battery got almost 40 models.
Your amp is max power or rms?

appleyard

Dec 20, 2004
you dont need a capasitor. Check your cables. if possible upgrade your grounding cables or do the big 3. There must be some power leakage so make sure you check your amp wiring.

your system is not a high powered system so it doesnt draw tons of current. A stock alternator and battery will be able to support a single sub and component easily.