Brittle Spark Plug Leads

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
That one so happen some one trade in and I was there at the right time....:biggrin:
However nice tyre should mean plenty thread pattern, right? because yours 60 series hard to find nice tyre as in performance...:smokin:
No need performance lah. I have already faced the fact that my 60 series will not get performance tyres. Unless somehow got a magical 205/50 LOL!

not sure is it kavita or not but its facing the school just a few hundred metres away from your hse.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

unker got lubang for cheap used tires ah?
im also interested.
Normal tyre shop only ahah. Jomjom

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
not sure is it kavita or not but its facing the school just a few hundred metres away from your hse.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

unker got lubang for cheap used tires ah?
im also interested.
Oh! that one is not Kavita. I have not tried that one yet. Full house at lunch time every day, plus the school the traffic there is havoc....:banghead:

No lah! happen to be at the tyre shop saw nice second hand traded in tyre. At that time looking out for my brother in law who was looking for them.:driver:

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

No need performance lah. I have already faced the fact that my 60 series will not get performance tyres. Unless somehow got a magical 205/50 LOL!

Normal tyre shop only ahah. Jomjom
205/50R15 for you is too small. This is even small then 195/55R15. You need 205/55R15 and that is the size you won't see. Even if have should be very expensive as not common...:banghead:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Oh! that one is not Kavita. I have not tried that one yet. Full house at lunch time every day, plus the school the traffic there is havoc....:banghead:

No lah! happen to be at the tyre shop saw nice second hand traded in tyre. At that time looking out for my brother in law who was looking for them.:driver:

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

205/50R15 for you is too small. This is even small then 195/55R15. You need 205/55R15 and that is the size you won't see. Even if have should be very expensive as not common...:banghead:
i usually go there on sat or sun bout 11am, cos 12pm will be damn packed....
its very nice if u r a banana leaf fan..:biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Can lah, even if 195/60 with 70% thread RM100 I will be quite happy dy.

Jom, when?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Can lah, even if 195/60 with 70% thread RM100 I will be quite happy dy.

Jom, when?
Ok, will look out for the tyres....:driver:

Jom? he where got time for you. He take wife go there makan.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Heh! heh! have to try one day. I usually go to Kavita in Petaling Garden...:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Heh! heh! have to try one day. I usually go to Kavita in Petaling Garden...:biggrin:
ahaha unker u know me so well, its facing the school, primary school I think. but anyways its nearby your hse only. if u think kavita is good, this is even better, remember to order the ketam bunga with curry & sotong goring....that is a must.:rofl:

SC..
one day we go k...let unker go 1st, if nice we make a trip there after any DIY/DIT session.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

ahaha unker u know me so well, its facing the school, primary school I think. but anyways its nearby your hse only. if u think kavita is good, this is even better, remember to order the ketam bunga with curry & sotong goring....that is a must.:rofl:

SC..
one day we go k...let unker go 1st, if nice we make a trip there after any DIY/DIT session.
U tot unker our runner meh! :rofl:
I plan to take unker go. No need him to go alone. (waste his gas).
And also I wanna go 8.
Unker danz, one day sausage fest cannot meh. hahahaha

Any problems using mixed tyres? Asymmetric and directional?
I mean, 2 pairs lah. Not 4 pieces whahahah

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

SC..
That is where I study during primary school.

Fuh! Now must try already.
Make me hungry, now dinner time some more.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

U tot unker our runner meh! :rofl:
I plan to take unker go. No need him to go alone. (waste his gas).
And also I wanna go 8.
Unker danz, one day sausage fest cannot meh. hahahaha

Any problems using mixed tyres? Asymmetric and directional?
I mean, 2 pairs lah. Not 4 pieces whahahah
I can walk or cycle....the parking pretty bad, got to park further away....

Can, as long as two front same, two rear same....:driver:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
That is where I study during primary school.

Fuh! Now must try already.
Make me hungry, now dinner time some more.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I can walk or cycle....the parking pretty bad, got to park further away....

Can, as long as two front same, two rear same....:driver:
Wooo, then I go find u and we walk together. If ngam, go find cash and change. :biggrin:
Sunday not open?
Ok, hopefully can get some good tyres. :driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You too ah! I was reading and suddenly thought we have to go to tyre shop for lunch :banghead:......hahahahahaha:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bro,any1 noe how to open up the 1st gen P.saga (Taxi type) aircond control switch panel to replace all the bulb in it?my control panel currently.....all black..at the nite cant see anything...need help...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience