boost dillema...

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
guys, i just install a 40mm thai HKS wastegate to my b8 engine...now i have problems with the boost...it reaches untill 1.5bar to 1.6bar.this number worries me, affraid it will effect the engine and other...

i need some help here to overcome this problem...buying an original one is one sollution...but if i stick to then current one...how meh?...please help :sad_smile:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
erm
how did u install them
show us pictures of the hoses
and check for hose leaks
check whether u connected them in the correct way
did u adjust the screw on top of the wastegate to lower boost
wht boost controller r u using
could even be ur wastegate is jammed

without this, we cant do anything

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang

i dont really have pics for this...just this one...dont know will help or not...about the screw...i just screw it in...not deep...minimum...just to close the hole...

will do the hose leaks check...but which hose?...about the connection, i think its right...cause my foreman did it...he did it before to a lot of cars, i dont think he did it wrong...how to check wheather its jam or not?...push the valve?...

im using HKS thailand wastegate...

thanks jinkl...

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
jambunk : check the hose that enters ur wastegate , ur mech did some modding with metal tiny pipe also , so please do check , does ur wastegate open at all ? what boost does the keretapi sound come out ?

kenzo : suitable engine for the gen2 is 4g93 CK body , and also mivec , others are evo 456789 , u cant fit this b6/b8 into urs

celikancil

Known Member
May 17, 2006
cube longgarkan screw tu skit......
macam rapat sangat je...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu. im going to change my rim soon. i like to put bronze color or black color rim that suit my grey Wira. i have an idea to change my stock Proton wira into the below rim :

-Advan racing rgii that made in Taiwan ( Bronze color ) ( just like the below image that i upload )
-Volk Racing CE28N that i found in Kota Tinggi ( designed by Japan but made in Taiwan ) ( Bronze also, picture that i upload below )
-Lenso Project D ( Black color ) ( below 2 picture )
- Work...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience