BMW beats Toyota, new breakdown statistic

carworld

Known Member
Feb 2, 2009
www.carworld.my
For a long time Japanese cars were top in the breakdown statistic, Toyota was unbeatably with its reliability. Now that has changed, German manufacturers are on top position now, BMW is on top position now!
The best models come particularly from BMW, under it the jeep X3. It reveived the honor “yellow angel” for quality in Europe.

Here is the new ranking for 2008:

BMW X3
Audi A2
BMW 1er
BMW Mini
Mazda 3
Mercedes CLK
Audi A4/S4
BMW 3er
Mercedes SLK
Mitsubishi Space Star

http://www.carworld.my

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
For a long time Japanese cars were top in the breakdown statistic, Toyota was unbeatably with its reliability. Now that has changed, German manufacturers are on top position now, BMW is on top position now!
The best models come particularly from BMW, under it the jeep X3. It reveived the honor “yellow angel” for quality in Europe.

Here is the new ranking for 2008:

BMW X3
Audi A2
BMW 1er
BMW Mini
Mazda 3
Mercedes CLK
Audi A4/S4
BMW 3er
Mercedes SLK
Mitsubishi Space Star

hi,may i know where is the info from?a link for us perhaps?

thanks for sharing tho..

Aloe Vera Cat

May 10, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Dear Members,

I just purchased five year old E60, 520d with a mileage of 100,000km. :love: I would like to seek advise on preventive maintenance. My questions are as below:

1) Breakdown - What are the Top 10 breakdown causes for this model?

2) EWP - Which are reliable EWP Workshops for this model in Klang Valley and Kuantan?

3) BMW Official Service - From my research at the old club website, Wearnes and Quill have good reputation as Official Service Dealers. Do their good reputations still stand and are there any others that are equal or better?

Cheers and much appreciated! :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
need ur help over here. i heard that 4G92p can change to 91 dohc head can you tell me what i should to do and what i should change while change to dohc for example.gasket and etc
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience