Black Mamba

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Hi All,

ANyone heard of this brand ? I am planning to get Card Immobiliser to be install
in my car ...and i see varios of brand available and most of the function are the same but price wise.....Big Diffrent here is some of the quote get from the asking results varios shop near puchong area

1. Black Mamba (RM288 + RM80)
2. Power Guard (RM600) ---the look od this device 95% same as Black Mamba
3. True Guard (RM900) --this one claimed that US product ..but i search thru the net and get nothing also geh.....

Can anyone advice on which one is more reliable and value for $$$ ..Thanks.

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
xtorm ,

when i try to click the full story...the websites return :
"Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken."

as for here , I am just asking for "card immo" only, change alarm ar ???

Both have diffrent function .

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Black Mamba, it sounds like from Brothers... No offence bro, i saw before where they offer only RM3XX for a 2 way alarm... :X-:

How does it performs?:shocked:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
i'm usingblack mamba.....but sad to say....
short distance for the 2 way.
better get radiostar which is double the price of black mamba.
i chose black mamba only bcause i like the remote which doesn't have monitor.

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Well, at least it's a 2 way alarm...

At brothers they put in a sparkling show case and damn attractive... :shocked:

Go for better branded alarm if the budget allows... Worth it... :X-: I am thinking of Radiostar too... :confused_smile:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
I got Power Guard liao......

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Review is here .......
Cheap cheap good good (now a days almost all of the card immo system works the same way ) in summary card immo = card scan fuel pump activation system + anti hijak and it will works independently for cars with or without alarm

something cool is all the wyer are black in colour (even the installer will mess up himself while he is installing and u keep on ask him this and that...haha.) this is proven colour code system protection . and one good thing is this installer really take time to do it nicely, find the best place to hide this and that and with concern of funny noise or easy break / hack in after install

Why i choose this one ?
after my 1 week survey here and there finally found this one the best in the range of between chiken brand and those 1k ++ system from so called "USA" actually the loook all "LPPL" and the diff is the logo, card design or LED colour.

here is the link for refrence

http://www.wheelsauto.com.my/p_imobilizer.html

where I buy this and install this
I finally did it in one of the Hot chicks recommandation Viper installer "luck Star" in desa pandan .

everything works fine and up to my expertation so far ofcause the most important thing is value for $$$ and also get my lovely ride additional protection.

P/s : i might create tons of typo error or spelling error ....hope u guys can understand my Malaysian English.

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com

LancerEvorry

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
KL
Hi fofit,
R u MLOC member so?
the GSM alarm that ur fr selling is include what?
And what brand is it?
Any pic or website to show me....

Terence

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
xtorm said:
my friend instal a alarm with GSM(mobile phone) function, it will sms the owner whenever something happen to the car, it also comes with gprs system, malaysian map included!!!

but it cost rm1800 including installation
Ussaly market sell RM1800++++. The function all like xtorm write down.U must put sim card to inside the ic box.The brand is G?50 ...........under warranty super......

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
LancerEvorry,

Buy lar VIPER , I think what fofit mention is from PowerGuard as well , is a newlly launch alarm system by PowerGuard , it is 2 Way + GSM . Outside cost price + installation is about RM1.6k - 1.8k

Wheels & PowerGuard = same company = Malaysia make product ...Malaysia BOLEH !!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For the first time ever, the legendary Lisbon-Dakar rally has been cancelled. Individual stages have been cancelled before but never the entire rally. Dakar organizer ASO has decided to cancel the race due to terrorist threats from Mauritania. The rally was to run from Lisbon, Portugal to Dakar, Senegal from January 5-20.

Mauritania, formerly a French colony, and the ASO (Amaury Sport...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience