BFG AMF Fesival 2004: Day 1

• Thread starter Tom
  • Start date
  • Replies 70
  • Views 33K
danielcwo, you post great photos. but how to view in original mode? the yahoo album is too small ler.

Hahahha..great pics tom. By the way.. the 2 slutty bitchy looking chicks with the not so nice bf... well.. they damn thick skin lah... the lost in the earlier Babe of the Hour contest to that Eurasian girl ( the one with the long grey track pants )

Then they thot they can win in their second try...but who knew that there were so many ZTH supporters there to support our ZTH girls...hahahaha :lol:

Too bad lah.. who ask them to come with that not so nice lansi looking bf..hahahah

Nice pics weii~! its like the place is small....but so many angles was taken and those who din manage to go felt sakit hati..lol...now we wait for 2005..actually...thet was my first car show....* :P

Wahhh... All so bad wan... Say ppl until like that..
If i go ma die?? All say me small kiddo!! >.<

hElLo pEoplEe... hmMMmMm vEry insultin..sADly my frEn n i r thE ones u alL insulted..n plEase thE malay guy isnt our boyfriEnd.. n our pictures lOok simply hoRrendous.. nOt insultin thE picturin skilLs just us in our pictures.. n yEs thE experiencEe is rEally humiliAtin so plEase stOp rubbing it in... is it okiEe if u alL chANged thE pics??? =).. hmMmmm dOubt u alL wilL.. gorgEous cArs!!! 350z's thE bom... tAta

Originally posted by ju_nn_@Dec 20 2004, 23:54
hElLo pEoplEe... hmMMmMm vEry insultin..sADly my frEn n i r thE ones u alL insulted..n plEase thE malay guy isnt our boyfriEnd.. n our pictures lOok simply hoRrendous.. nOt insultin thE picturin skilLs just us in our pictures.. n yEs thE experiencEe is rEally humiliAtin so plEase stOp rubbing it in... is it okiEe if u alL chANged thE pics??? =).. hmMmmm dOubt u alL wilL.. gorgEous cArs!!! 350z's thE bom... tAta
aiyo so poorthing meh.......

PM TOM if u want ur pics taken away........he is the admin guy here.......

it think ju_nn_ is the girls..... correct me if i am wrong.. noob .. :D

Originally posted by InitialD@Dec 19 2004, 11:35
Hahahha..great pics tom. By the way.. the 2 slutty bitchy looking chicks with the not so nice bf... well.. they damn thick skin lah... the lost in the earlier Babe of the Hour contest to that Eurasian girl ( the one with the long grey track pants )

Then they thot they can win in their second try...but who knew that there were so many ZTH supporters there to support our ZTH girls...hahahaha :lol:

Too bad lah.. who ask them to come with that not so nice lansi looking bf..hahahah
They went up 3 times leh... I was there all 3 times... They really wanted to win...

Originally posted by ju_nn_@Dec 20 2004, 23:54
I agree the pixs dun do justice but what's up with the Malay dude? If he not ur bf then why does he have his hands all over the 2 of u. No respect, that's what... Everytime anyone looks at u guys, he will hold like he scared u run away...

*shrug*

It's the way u behave that's got everyone talking I think.

But I respect that u guys went up 3 times ju. That took lotsa guts :)

Top Bottom