BFG AMF Fesival 2004: Day 1

tidus

Dec 19, 2004
danielcwo, you post great photos. but how to view in original mode? the yahoo album is too small ler.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Hahahha..great pics tom. By the way.. the 2 slutty bitchy looking chicks with the not so nice bf... well.. they damn thick skin lah... the lost in the earlier Babe of the Hour contest to that Eurasian girl ( the one with the long grey track pants )

Then they thot they can win in their second try...but who knew that there were so many ZTH supporters there to support our ZTH girls...hahahaha :lol:

Too bad lah.. who ask them to come with that not so nice lansi looking bf..hahahah

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Nice pics weii~! its like the place is small....but so many angles was taken and those who din manage to go felt sakit hati..lol...now we wait for 2005..actually...thet was my first car show....* :P

batusaix

Nov 22, 2004
Wahhh... All so bad wan... Say ppl until like that..
If i go ma die?? All say me small kiddo!! >.<

ju_nn_

Dec 17, 2004
Visit site
hElLo pEoplEe... hmMMmMm vEry insultin..sADly my frEn n i r thE ones u alL insulted..n plEase thE malay guy isnt our boyfriEnd.. n our pictures lOok simply hoRrendous.. nOt insultin thE picturin skilLs just us in our pictures.. n yEs thE experiencEe is rEally humiliAtin so plEase stOp rubbing it in... is it okiEe if u alL chANged thE pics??? =).. hmMmmm dOubt u alL wilL.. gorgEous cArs!!! 350z's thE bom... tAta

eddie

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by ju_nn_@Dec 20 2004, 23:54
hElLo pEoplEe... hmMMmMm vEry insultin..sADly my frEn n i r thE ones u alL insulted..n plEase thE malay guy isnt our boyfriEnd.. n our pictures lOok simply hoRrendous.. nOt insultin thE picturin skilLs just us in our pictures.. n yEs thE experiencEe is rEally humiliAtin so plEase stOp rubbing it in... is it okiEe if u alL chANged thE pics??? =).. hmMmmm dOubt u alL wilL.. gorgEous cArs!!! 350z's thE bom... tAta
aiyo so poorthing meh.......

PM TOM if u want ur pics taken away........he is the admin guy here.......

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
Originally posted by InitialD@Dec 19 2004, 11:35
Hahahha..great pics tom. By the way.. the 2 slutty bitchy looking chicks with the not so nice bf... well.. they damn thick skin lah... the lost in the earlier Babe of the Hour contest to that Eurasian girl ( the one with the long grey track pants )

Then they thot they can win in their second try...but who knew that there were so many ZTH supporters there to support our ZTH girls...hahahaha :lol:

Too bad lah.. who ask them to come with that not so nice lansi looking bf..hahahah
They went up 3 times leh... I was there all 3 times... They really wanted to win...

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
Originally posted by ju_nn_@Dec 20 2004, 23:54
I agree the pixs dun do justice but what's up with the Malay dude? If he not ur bf then why does he have his hands all over the 2 of u. No respect, that's what... Everytime anyone looks at u guys, he will hold like he scared u run away...

*shrug*

It's the way u behave that's got everyone talking I think.

But I respect that u guys went up 3 times ju. That took lotsa guts :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

VEILSIDE for 350Z Community

Hi everyone,

We are glad to inform all of you that we are in the midst of bringing Veilside into Malaysia in the next couple of months. We are planning to have our Veilside soft launch products once we enter the Malaysian market.

As you all know that Veilside is the leading exclusive automotive product especially in body parts for aerodynamic and aesthetic enhancement of the vehicle.Veilside products have been featured in movies such as The Fast and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience