Visit site
i've only this pic for now :P
i'll have more soon, so stay tuned :)

thanks to:
TiTAN for their excellent technical support
PowerZone for the engine power (now no more power issues!) for now.. hehe
and excellent technical support :)
TufOiL for keeping the engine healthy and powerful :P
UniStore Sticker who are so generous to provide with my countless sticker requests.. :P
UltraRacing for their excellent body-more-rigid strut bars :)

AMF Group and staff for organising the events!! i'll definately come every year :P
TTR my crew, which really helped alot, and helped me pushed my car and ME to the limits!

thanks ldragon for the time to take this shot :P
and domo-arigato Nishihara-sensei for my constant queries about driving tips! hehe

it's been a great year! alot of cash spent on something we're all passionate about :)
hope to race again with you guys next year!

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Pls deal with TiTAN's boss = Richard directly

TiTAN will not be appointing "middle man" anymore. For all enquiries and purchases, please call TiTAN's office directly and look for Richard only. Or anyone Richard says to talk to.

There has been many others trying to "ride" on the TiTAN's wave & band-wagon uninvited. TiTAN has been kind not to talk them away, give chance to young people, since they so enthusiastic and has been extremely linean but their kindness was abused.

Hence, practise the normal procedure, only talk to the boss Richard.

Althought I am a moderator here, but I will leave to China from tomorrow and will leave moderation to Tom = zth owner & Richard = TiTAN owner.

I have been a vivid TiTAN's user and supporter from day one. Although I've acted like promoting TiTAN to allot of other people, never once I went to TiTAN to ask for commission. I never get involve with pricing and dealings, all the people I recommend to talk to Richard directly.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ive noticed that a quick release steering would be another way to secure our car. However theres something im worrying, after disasemble and connecting back the steering for some time will the hub be loose or something? Is it dangerous for driving till then?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience