BFG AMF Fesival 2004: Day 1

Element

Nov 17, 2003
Damn that group of chicks on the RaceCraft buckets are damn chun . Especially the one sitting alone..... Nose bleed, but if wife know, whole body will bleed.

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
Originally posted by piscargot+Dec 22 2004, 10:09 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (piscargot @ Dec 22 2004, 10:09 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ju_nn_@Dec 22 2004, 00:14
oHh yEa n our guy friEnd hE is likEe a bRothEr.. so i guEss hE is kindAa prOtectivEe..hE is a rEal nicEe guy though... dun judgEe a bOok by its coVEr i guEesSs..
Its true, we can't judge a book by its cover, but in retrospec, most of us are guys too, and we ALL can tell when a guy has hands over a girl (or two) like that, he's not thinking about being "protective"... a closer guess would be he's thinking about whether to use "protection" or not. :blink:

Sorry if I (and most guys/gals who saw you all that day) really have got him wrong, but perhaps one day you'll realise that when a guy touches you that way, its not platonic at all! My money's on him being a wolf in sheep's clothing, pretending to be a "brother" when that's the least he's interested in. <_< [/b][/quote]
Well said...

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
Originally posted by Vieri@Dec 23 2004, 18:05
i'm with you all the way, blackie...!!
havent been in here for quite sometime now, for the exact same reasons..dis forum not the same anymore lah..suddenly come in today and i was like...WTF?
too many self-centred-underaged-judgmental kids with foul-mouths !
n another thing...you can never take back what you have said..damage already done. so next time, think again before you type and dont be so kampung lah. why so judgmental on others man ??! there wasnt any need to use such words in the first place...imagine if somebody said that about yer sis/relatives...how would you feel ?

blackie said it all.

too many pre-puberty-horny pricks trying to act cool in here.
kids nowadays...sheesh, man ! <_<

adios.
p/s: Stanley, will call you soon to meet up lar. long time no see dude !
p/p/s: n girls...hope you can type like normal people.
Heh, heh, heh... Errr, you are saying others are judgmental?

Anyways, at least the guys apologised. I figure it is harder to get someone to apologise than to say nice things about another.

Respect B)

Let's all just put the past behind and welcome our nice guests/members. Do you gals drive? And if you do, what type of car?

Should drop by more often and go for the smaller tournaments, like Autokhana and Autocross, Drift, Drag, etc.

All of it cummulates to the end result of AMF.

Come join us and have fun!

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
Hi Hawke,

yah agreed AMF did us all abig favour by organizing the Motorsports events.
Looking forward to next year :)

stay tuned, just gotthe last batch of pics for AMF Finals prize presentation cermony for Autcross and Autokhana.

One BIG photo album coming up :lol: :lol:

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by CarismaGT+Jan 5 2005, 03:02 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CarismaGT @ Jan 5 2005, 03:02 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-vline3111@Jan 5 2005, 02:06
sorry i did'nt get it????
MAKE: TOYOTA
MODEL: IST
[snapback]634125[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

IST doesn't stand for anything? :unsure:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all bros,
my car just got broken into just now....
was awaken by my 2 way alarm, got up n look out my hotel room window n saw the bastard pulling out my Defi's...with another bastard waiting on his bike.....
shouted for help but no one there, then these bastards just grab n go....
was so careful when choosing hotel to stay, and was told they hav guard guarding the parking area over night and everythin was alright during my previous stay....but when i shouted just now no one came out....got...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience