best workshop in klang valley..

awoO23

Aug 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hye all,
Tumpang lalu,im new comer..nak mntk tjk ajar skit dari otai2 kat sini..
anyone can suggest me whenever workshop or foreman to looking of my car...i got a pblem with my engine after convert to manual and change a few parts at my engine..those who know the place where i can trust and good workmanship pls advise..Thanks:shakehands:

awo023

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
ape criteria 'best workshop'?

if just 'trust' and 'good workmanship' a bit difficult lah as these things are very subjective.

i've said many times earlier, that u need to meet the mechs/tuners urself and see if they and the shop is up to ur expectations. even if u've started patronising the shop, doesn't mean that the shop is good too.. be prepared to change shops down the road if the current one is not to ur liking..

typical shops would be N1, GT Auto, Speed Effect, UMS, Links and many more..

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
controvertial topic, everybody has their cup of tea.. depend which group u mix i guess

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Or better yet, how about you tell us more about these problems? At least we can all pretend to know what we're talking about and try to 'fix' it online for you LOL. It'll give us something to talk about for the next 5-6 pages at least! :driver:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
[PIMPIN];1063685424 said:
Or better yet, how about you tell us more about these problems? At least we can all pretend to know what we're talking about and try to 'fix' it online for you LOL. It'll give us something to talk about for the next 5-6 pages at least! :driver:
hahahahahah.. macam apa jer..
:burnout:

awoO23

Aug 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
pblem lps tukar fuel pump,convert to manual n tukar turbo besar skit..engine jadi semput masa nk tukar gear..aku notice bnda ni jadi masa myak tggl bawah setakuk..time myk penuh kadang2 je jdi..fuel regulator dah tukar..tpi betul ker walbro pump akan efect bla myk bwh setakuk,guys???:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wanna mod smthing.. Wat to mod?
Lowering spring which 1 good for waja?
APM 2 still got? I need 2 for my waja..

Me noob in exhaust system.. 4-2-1 izzit extract from engine? 4 pipes become 2 pipes then become 1? Air filter? Wat brand wor? Mushroom type?

Anyone know where to get/mod wide body? Like LanEvo the front wheel upper body part & back wheel upper body part.. I wan wide :P

Thanks for view and reply.. :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience