Best Coolant For SW20 MR2..

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
errr..i think at toyota LLC bottle written never exceed 30%coolant-70%water ratio if not mistaken.....
Now you mentioned, I remember reading it somewhere. But make sure it doesn't exceed 30% coolant. Meaning keep to one bottle for the SW20 as the pipes are long and you should be well below 20%. As for normal cars that take only a few liters of coolant, you may want to check the exact amount, cause one liter of coolant could end up being just about 30% of a 3 liter system, like used on most small engines. Again, please read on the coolant info, too much antifreeze damages the engine......

andersen

Apr 14, 2004
Some way in Asi
autoracing.yourcities.com
This is very great stable product that i had used it for 5 years. It was recommended, specially if you had do lot of MOD on your engine. thumbs up for this REDLINEOIL water watter. lol

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
i already tested this water wetter...
add into radiator with water(those sold in supermarket labelled as drinking water)...
and my car manage to endure a 12hour journey (non stop) from kedah to kl...due to massive traffic jam during the CNY holiday on February 2011.

my aftermarket water temperature meter does not indicate any increment...max temp was like 90 degree only...thank god coz i already saw a lot of cars stop by the roadside due to temp problem...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo, hi bros.
I would like to change my original 4g93t auto gear box side mount intercooler to front mount, hope to get some feedback from all master below my concern:-
1. Any one can recommend where can I get a good workmanship welder and installer?
2. How much it cost to perform the welding and installation? Thinking to buy new intercooler myself.
1. what size of intercooler is good for 2 inch of SS pipe? or should I go for 2 1/2 inch intercooler and piping?
2. After change, will it be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience