Bengkel Kolopis In Kk,sabah!!!...(pics*)

wira4

Jan 5, 2004
topui,

yeps. and owner wanna sell to make way for new project maah. tested with G-Tech Competition Pro, 10.89 best average E.T. (2 runs) heh heh heh heh.. not even full potential boost yet. hahaha. tyres? Bridgestone SO2.

Sorry, which car is that?

also, if you read Malaysian EVO magazine this month which features some cars from drag battle in Thailand, (not the EVO UK), you'll look at the last page, got pictures of Sunny 120y drag spec. :) 650ps++. hehehe that's Sabah car also.. not Kedah like some people told me.

Just curious, how on earth did you come to know the 120Y has 650ps++? Could be much lower oh?

What may be the horsepower on the so called "Rotary No.1"? :rolleyes:

another one is still on going project, Sylvia S11 with RB26DETT and 4WD Attessa Pro. :blink: sweeeeet!

and another datsun 1600SSS with SR20DET, 450ps already and now doing mods to settle the traction issue.

What computer system is this Datsun 1600SSS using?

BTW, these cars will be dedicated drag cars. even so, that bluebird SSS is still street driveable and has been thru inspection at Puspakom.

-topui-

zamans98

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
ah chin, are u here to promote ur HALTECH as usual?

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
wira4

bluebird SSS CA18DET wanna sell la. I've sat in the car and tested a few runs. Almost "pengsan" from the g-force! hahaha..

120Y with full mod SR20DET la. 10inch wide drag slicks.

Hp on rotary? dunno la.. aaaa.. i think someone mentioned the guy's name already.. ringgo. that's it! that's the rotary mechanic.

Sorry la, I'm biased towards nissan lor. ;) too many toyota on the road in Sabah.

all the cars mentioned using HALTECH maah. well.. if you're in sabah, you'd know who's who la. Got 3 section maaah.. Haltech, MoTec and Microtech users.

:D :D

wira4

Jan 5, 2004
Originally posted by topui11@Mar 19 2004, 07:03 PM
wira4

bluebird SSS CA18DET wanna sell la. I've sat in the car and tested a few runs. Almost "pengsan" from the g-force! hahaha..

120Y with full mod SR20DET la. 10inch wide drag slicks.

Hp on rotary? dunno la.. aaaa.. i think someone mentioned the guy's name already.. ringgo. that's it! that's the rotary mechanic.

Sorry la, I'm biased towards nissan lor. ;) too many toyota on the road in Sabah.

all the cars mentioned using HALTECH maah. well.. if you're in sabah, you'd know who's who la. Got 3 section maaah.. Haltech, MoTec and Microtech users.

:D :D
topui,

It is good if the 45psi Nissan Bluebird can travel to Sepang KL and join one of the drag race events this coming May. I would buy the car if I can afford another car. I already heard there have been several enquiries from KL wanting to buy this car since last year but the owner said heartache to part with his car. hehe. :D

Ringgo punya rotary is No.1 in Sabah?? Wait till Ah Chit and Andrew hear about this. Both will be laughing their heads off. The recent aborted match between Ringgo's prepped Rx7 and the Nissan Bluebird was a disgrace to the rotary fan club, but hooray to the Nissan/Piston crowds. :lol:

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
:lol:

wira4, so u know the story la about the Nissan Bluebird. yes... the recently aborted race was kinda shocking after 2 weeks of prep and trash talking. what laaaar...

wah lau.. i know ah chit/andrew quite fast maaa but haven't seen them tested with anyone yet.

and wira4, the bluebird wants to come to KL but he don't want to take the car back to sabah and so on. so, that's why he's planning to sell the car to someone in Peninsular and keep it there. He'll fly down to KL to tune the car or if there's any need to do something else with the car. So far, I'd say the only thing the car needs is wider slicks and some more weight reduction. My bet would be low 10s e.t. with proper setup.

20vturbo, you're looking at one of the potential buyer, if I can get some other sponsors as well. heh heh heh heh :D

BTW, don't know about the MoTec group just yet. Heard there's only 3 members and they're still on the learning curve to realised the full potential of the system.

-topui-

topgear

Mar 20, 2004
Originally posted by 20vturbo@Mar 18 2004, 11:37 AM
wahhh,help me,the connection is very slow..hehehe..continued..
ae86 turbo..
G'day people.

The pics are old(from the date..duh..:))..As you can see from the background of the pics,you'll see Lotus7512's Datsun with the rear end jacked up.

Many 3S-GTEs there huh.I have yet to see any of them run(esspecially the tuner's personal car..had tuning issues i was told).

I know where exactly the workshop's location is.Actually I live just 8 minutes from that workshop.The yellow trueno that was featured in Hypertune is back there too though it NEVER raced against anyone in KK...why?I dont have a clue.

Btw,that car looks like GL418(not 4A-GE KE70) against the rotaries from Tawau. I "think"that's Udin's RX7 he went against(cause I remember there's two RX7 that went down from Tawau to challenge the KK cars)...the rotary was beaten by the GL.
I was in KL when my friend rang me up about the race...went on like for 3 straight days or something like that.

I heard about the CA18DET bluebird for sale too though the owner probably had some sweet memories with the car so probably he decided not to let go of it.

wira4

Jan 5, 2004
Originally posted by 20vturbo@Mar 20 2004, 11:46 PM
owh sorry..the white gl which race the white rx7 is using 2-tg turbo..
Yep, the old "P.Ramlee" engine(aka 2TG) still going strong and guess what? It is still running with factory Nissan z18 ECU. The two rotaries built and tuned by Ringgo were running with Microtech ecu and were hard pushed by the 2TG mean machine. Both went home and did not return to ask for another match, well, except to join the defunct KKIP drag event later.

wira4

Jan 5, 2004
topui,

wira4, so u know the story la about the Nissan Bluebird. yes... the recently aborted race was kinda shocking after 2 weeks of prep and trash talking. what laaaar...

Of course lah, I also authored the topic called "Sabahan Cars and their Gossips in Town(II)" on www.terato.com in which I also discussed the case then.

wah lau.. i know ah chit/andrew quite fast maaa but haven't seen them tested with anyone yet.

Yep, they ran once last year. Even match. Andrew won the first lap and the second lap by ah chit due to mechanical problem with andrew's car

the bluebird ..., I'd say the only thing the car needs is wider slicks and some more weight reduction. My bet would be low 10s e.t. with proper setup.

Ya oh, the semi slicks on his car look skinny to me. :P But, how many cars in Sabah now besides the 120y SR20det can tapau this car ? None that I heard of so far, right? Low 10s et? Or perhaps high 9? B)

20vturbo, you're looking at one of the potential buyer, if I can get some other sponsors as well. heh heh heh heh :D

R U one of the potential KL/Semenanjung buyers? :o

BTW, don't know about the MoTec group just yet. Heard there's only 3 members and they're still on the learning curve to realised the full potential of the system.

Motec? Must be really malu if kena buang by other cars with lesser systems. :lol:

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
*sigh*...so many nice cars in KK.....yet so liltle known of them....reason....too many bulls and so little action...i should know, Andrew was my mechanic for 5 yers and Melvin and his partner Ah Tet and me go way back since Indah jadi days when Melvin was just an electrician.

The question of whos cars is fastest be it Andrew's 2 speed 120Y dragster or Pau Chai's RX7 gen 1 or even Ah Cit's RX7 with the hilux rear diff will never be solved....same question we all old timers has been asking since the days of Lo Chee Fui(Streamline,Super 1600 Batu Tiga Winner circa 1984-86?),John Voo and Kee Chai(currently Links Racing KL).

Until the day they can swallow their ego(which is the size of prolly an 18" wheel) hahaha...we may never know has the fastest car be it rotary or piston powered.

Charles

wira4

Jan 5, 2004
*sigh*...so many nice cars in KK.....yet so liltle known of them....reason....too many bulls and so little action...i should know, Andrew was my mechanic for 5 yers and Melvin and his partner Ah Tet and me go way back since Indah jadi days when Melvin was just an electrician.

Huh? Cars from Andrew and Melvin's groups have been in action every now and then. Where were you all this while, dude? :D

The question of whos cars is fastest be it Andrew's 2 speed 120Y dragster or Pau Chai's RX7 gen 1 or even Ah Cit's RX7 with the hilux rear diff will never be solved....

Why not? If you have been in the KK scene long enough and been following up, you would have a totally different perspective. Again, where have you been all this while? If you are a KK guy/gal, come back to KK to vote for our Sabahan electoral candidate. Hehehe :D

same question we all old timers has been asking since the days of Lo Chee Fui(Streamline,Super 1600 Batu Tiga Winner circa 1984-86?),John Voo and Kee Chai(currently Links Racing KL).

Until the day they can swallow their ego(which is the size of prolly an 18" wheel) hahaha...we may never know has the fastest car be it rotary or piston powered.

Chinese has a way of saying:" The truth is in the eyes of the beholders". Which car to you is the fastest in Sabah and why? :D

Charles

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the Ferrari California is often viewed as the baby of the Maranello stables, it still packs quite a punch under its hood. Still, if you find the weight of the folding hardtop holding back the car from blowing wind in your hair, the folks at Anderson Germany have some tricks up their sleeves for you.

Under the hood, the 4.3-liter V8 gets an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience