Bengkel Kolopis In Kk,sabah!!!...(pics*)

wira4

Jan 5, 2004
The pics are old(from the date..duh..:))..As you can see from the background of the pics,you'll see Lotus7512's Datsun with the rear end jacked up.

I wonder what the new ones are like. By the way, was Lotus7512's Datsun taking part in the recent Saturday's MJC drag in Kuching?

Many 3S-GTEs there huh.I have yet to see any of them run(esspecially the tuner's personal car..had tuning issues i was told).

The Mirian's MR2 already making 566hp on wheels and we in Sabah still have not seen a powerfu car with the l 3SGT yet. :huh:

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
:D

wira4, you're rite about the 120y being the only contender for the Bluebird SSS. It'll be interesting to see the S11 RB26DETT though. Maybe that'll put up a fight but anyway, they are in the same group.

yes, I'm from KL and are now working in KK. It's nice to see the drag cars here and learnt quite a lot about Microtech and Haltech. Most of the mechanics, even though they are rivals, they are quite friendly.

Yeps... hopefully I'll land the bluebird in my garage soon. heh heh heh .... :rolleyes:

-topui-

TE27levin

Known Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
wahhh 2004 year topic alive..

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Originally posted by 20vturbo@Mar 18 2004, 16:38
topui,kindly elaboret me on the s11?is it the blue one?

4age turbo again...ok,engine already in place,need to do a bit of piping and wiring job..oiiii,where's the microtech?
wahhh tis 1!!!!

the turbo not hiting the chasis ahhh?

start engine no 'kok kok kok' sound?

:P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifu,

After I install the central locking, my door lamp function when door open. Door lamp cannot function when i switch on... central lock is ok... Do my wiring got problem? because 4 wire i only use and 1 white wire no use...

please help me.. dear sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience