Be careful of this tire shop at Bangi, Malaysia

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
He thought he could charge S$ converted price.......:biggrin:
RM35 for alignment+balancing...see number plate...:idea: oh Singapore $35...
RM80 la for alignment+balancing.

If UK number plate? RM35 X 5.5times? :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
next time i come with thai plate...should charge me cheaper....
I think he wont even do your car, get out of my shop :mad: I can't afford to
give you discount...

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Wah! that bad ah?
Went most of Bangi area Tire shop but disappointed coz they can't do alignment on 19" wheels coz its too big, no ready stock for tires & everything need to order which takes couple of weeks....& the price they charge depends on what car u drive huh! :thefinger:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
next time i come with thai plate...should charge me cheaper....
Thai number they charge you RM loh......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Went most of Bangi area Tire shop but disappointed coz they can't do alignment on 19" wheels coz its too big, no ready stock for tires & everything need to order which takes couple of weeks....& the price they charge depends on what car u drive huh! :thefinger:
Yup, normal machine can do 17" only. Even my regular shop last time had to upgrade new machines, both mounting and alignment ones.....

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
from what my experience. if go to tyre shop sure they will said ur chambers screw/nut rosak need to replace. everytime i wanna do alignment sure they will said like that.that time coz i tak sempat go on my shop tyre at kemuning need go others place because nak dekat raya ramai org alignment =D. but i said no need change just use je the old chamber. =D

judean

Known Member
Dec 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
haiizzz...
i knew this place as i play futsal every week beside that tyre shop...
if i'm not mistaken this shop was quite new...
thx for info given bro... ~
demm those cheaters...

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I was once threaten by one of the workers of another tyre shop that the alignment cannot be done perfectly if the camber nut is not replaced (as he said it sudah bengkok). Problem was..... my Putra don't use camber nuts...... its already on adjustables and camber plates.:banghead:

Here are a few tips I have for those that wants to save a few bucks and a lot of hassle.

If you are changing your tyres, rims or balancing, there is no need to do alignment if:
- your car does not pull to one side or another
- your previous/current set of tyre does not show uneven wear
- the b@st@rd have not touched any of your alignment nuts

I used to go to a shop in USJ19 that is awesome in doing alignment. He will check and align with the machine then bring out his measuring tape just to be certain he does it right. And what I like about him is his honesty. No camber bengkok crap or other things that needs to be replaced when it is not needed. Unfortunately the shop is now operating as a Chevolet service center and no longer a tyre shop.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I was once threaten by one of the workers of another tyre shop that the alignment cannot be done perfectly if the camber nut is not replaced (as he said it sudah bengkok). Problem was..... my Putra don't use camber nuts...... its already on adjustables and camber plates.:banghead:

Here are a few tips I have for those that wants to save a few bucks and a lot of hassle.

If you are changing your tyres, rims or balancing, there is no need to do alignment if:
- your car does not pull to one side or another
- your previous/current set of tyre does not show uneven wear
- the b@st@rd have not touched any of your alignment nuts

I used to go to a shop in USJ19 that is awesome in doing alignment. He will check and align with the machine then bring out his measuring tape just to be certain he does it right. And what I like about him is his honesty. No camber bengkok crap or other things that needs to be replaced when it is not needed. Unfortunately the shop is now operating as a Chevolet service center and no longer a tyre shop.
He does not even know your setup. I think he was thought to do camber from the bottom only...:biggrin:
For the car do not pull to one side, if no repairs done to steering, suspension, etc., then yes, but if there was repairs done, please check alignment because if toe in or out too much, sometimes car will not pull to either side but tyres will scrub away...:driver:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
if they say camber nuts bengkok...u reply "its ok ma...bengkok so tyre faster eat one side so i ma faster come here change tyre...set?"