APS Sportec waves its magic wand on the Panamera

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Even if it is the whale of the Porsche family, the Panamera is certainly no slouch in the go-department but if you’re just like every other car nut out there, then we all know that the word’s ‘sufficient’ and ‘power’ together in a sentence is grammatically incorrect.

With that in mind, Swiss tuning firm Sportec has just introduced its new tuning packages for the Panamera to help you focus more on its performances and less on its hideous looks. The Stage One pack is a simple ECU remap that optimizes the fueling, ignition and boost to kick the V8’s output up from 493hp to 560hp and 790Nm of torque, dyno-proven of course.

With just the ECU remap, the Panamera can already hit the century mark in 3.9-seconds, 0.3-seconds quicker than it’s showroom floor variant. Top speed has been cited as an electronically limited 315km/h.

If your funny bone still isn’t tickled, then the Stage Two kit might put a smile on your face. Added on to the remapped ECU is a cat back stainless steel exhaust system that breathe out through quad 90mm tail pipes and pair of sound throttles, a fancy name for an exhaust valve that allows the driver to control the sound levels with a remote.

Power from the Stage Two package rises to 575hp and 820Nm of torque, further shortening the century sprint to 3.8-seconds. The top speed is once again electronically limited to 315km/h.

Of course, complimenting the Panamera’s go would be some show parts like 22-inch forged alloy wheels and some handling upgrades like suspension and big brake kits.

Source: CarScoop

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.i want to spray my skirting n bumper for iswara.anywhere can i get a reasonable price or not?location:sunway,puchong or subang.thanks alot
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience