Please HELP me to verify this APEXi EL2 authenticity

MEGATRON

Known Member
Jul 3, 2004
Penang, Malaysia
Visit site
Dear all 0-100 Otai2 & forumer friends,

I just bought an Apexi EL2 Boost meter from someone that claim it as ORIGINAL gauge. After some closely spot, I doubt about the authenticity of this meter. Bad finishing, low grade plastic, non quality fitting & etc. Here I attached some picture for all of 0-100 members make some verification on this APEXi EL2 Boost meter. :bawling:
I really2 appreciated if someone can help me spot the authenticity of this gauge. Please help me :adore::adore::adore:

Attachments

mufakkir

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
how much bro? i dun think its ori one..new ori apexi el2 price above 430...if the price below that, it might be fake one la..

MEGATRON

Known Member
Jul 3, 2004
Penang, Malaysia
Visit site
u have been conned. that's immitation bro...
Yes bro khoyos, I confirmed with 3 performance mechanic & installer shop somewhere in my place. They guarantee this is absolutely imitation/fake APEX'i EL2 . So.....sad :bawling:
I am thinking to take some legal ACTION on that conman. All evidence prepared.:mad:

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

u have been conned. that's immitation bro...
how much bro? i dun think its ori one..new ori apexi el2 price above 430...if the price below that, it might be fake one la..
Rm350 each bro. I bought Boost, Oil Temp & Water Temp. BUT WHY HE SHOULD CLAIM IT IS AS GENUINE APEX'i? Why can't this %^&*& seller honest with buyer? I know the ori price around RM4++ but since he GUARANTEE that this APEX'i gauges are genuine at this price, I surely believed all Malaysian racer maniac fellow will buy at this price right?

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The meter confirm immitation 1. I think u paid 10X than market price. I think Mudah got ppl sell about RM35 each. Danz perhaps some ppl just don't like Defi or too expensive.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
first saw the apexi printing at the bracket already suspect it was fake one :biggrin:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
One more think to add if the meter is electronic meter it sure come with control unit if it is analog meter does not have back cover.

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
get all the documents (email, PM , etc.) the proceed with legal action...

1. If the seller stated items is fake@replica, and you still buy - Your fault, Sorry..
2. But if seller claim items is original, and after buy you found its fake@replica, then can proceed with legal action (with strong supporting documents.)

Selamat Datang ke Portal TTPM - Telefon Bimbit

same case as yours, but different item.

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Ho...ho...ho.... THE CON SELLER ^&*^% is from 0-100 it self & in mudah.my
please share the name here as precaution for the rest of us...

MEGATRON

Known Member
Jul 3, 2004
Penang, Malaysia
Visit site
please share the name here as precaution for the rest of us...
Well, i intended to reveal this 0-100 members 'nick' & the advertising link (The Marketplace Categories > Interior and Cockpit ) before, but since this *&%$# CONMAN being full refund my money yesterday, then I assumed it as "CASE CLOSED"
Just a wise reminder to all our lovely 0-100 forummer, JUST PLEASE BE CAREFULL! . Don't be a victim like me, thank God everything settled.

Regards,
:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

something happened to my air-cond today (first day of chinese new year somemore)

nos purge happened :lol:

no lar, my freon gas leaked from the air-cond canister
just wondering if i were to have tighten back the nut that i loosen (the source of the freon purge)
and refilled the air-cond gas, is there any side effects
and if i were to replace the gas canister
how much would it cost worr?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience