Anyone knows mod parts for 6a10 1.6 V6 ?

jtdw

Jun 21, 2005
malaysia
but still got problem

i dun think that is the main problem because the half cut does not provide kastam number that why the half cut is damn cheap....and now i am in deep shit!!!

mp5onfire

Jun 9, 2005
penang
jtdw said:
i dun think that is the main problem because the half cut does not provide kastam number that why the half cut is damn cheap....and now i am in deep shit!!!
hey dont worry dude... mind also dont have ;)...just ask the guy that install for u.. ask him if he knows any one that can settle it for u... there r guys that knows all the roads... by the way how much u bought for the half cut?? auto of manual? n how much for installation??

Last edited:

jtdw

Jun 21, 2005
malaysia
really

hi, fire....ehm.....i bought the half cut for RM2000 and i already try to find someone that can settle it but till today can't.....that fellow said that must have kastam form.....Do you have one? or u can try to get one for me? i just need the form from any engine is fine........how much $$$ you paid to ask people to settle for you?

mp5onfire

Jun 9, 2005
penang
ermm... i think kastam form u have to register wit your own engine.. but i don't want to confuse u... u batter ask someone that is familiar wit this kind of precedure... sorry dude i cant do much help..

tk2005takeru

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
KK
All these engines need half cut if fitted into my engine car? 4g63, mivec 1.6, 1.6 v6 & 4g93

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got snooker balls and wanted to drill a hole to make it as a gear knob.. anyone know s whre to drill? klang or klang valley
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience