Anyone knows what's a Valet Mode is?

ShallowRiver

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
Dudes,

In certain car alarm system, there's this feature called a "VALET MODE" anyone has any idea what does this feature is or what does it do?

Cheerios :cyclops:

linkinparking

Oct 30, 2006
hmm..maybe its like to deter valet parkers from culiking ur car..but im not sure how it works tho..maybe activated and if it goes more than 80kmh it will shut the car engine and lock the car..lol or maybe they detect if different hands driving the car for more than n minutes it will auto shut and lock?

ShallowRiver

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
thanks guys for the info...

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
some alarm, valet mode will reduced the alarm function to lock and unluck only.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
valet mode is to disable the alarm, for instance , car in accessory shop for installation so that is wont go off each time the security is breached. It is basically a toggle between on and off.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any suggestions on good and quality paint shops round kl area? My car is full of dents and scratches everywhere mostly because of my dog :D I was wondering how do I identify whether if they are using good quality paint and lacquer ? And how to judge their workmanship and quality? Like for example taking off headlights and door trims etc? What shops should I avoid? Please advice and need some suggestions for good quality shops
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience