Anybody know this car?

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Very wrong information for this trek.

1) The engine from Airtrek is not Evo 8. It's in the same era as Evo 7 and people use to advertise it as Evo 7 engine. (tho the internals are different)
2) The rim is original and it's 16".
3) There's no 'Orignal Sports Version' for Airtrek Turbo. Only Ralliart version and this is completely stock.
4) And like Jteker said, it's not 2004. It's 2003 version.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
It has Ralliart bodykit but this is not Ralliart version. It's also a 2003 model and not 2004. Looking good both inside and outside, no harm checking this unit. RM9800 for the rims is a bit exaggerate though.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Be careful when buying a car from total stranger...

He could be "selling" the car to 10 or 20 buyers

So excercise extreme cautious, try to find out his background, place of work etc before you pay him a deposit!

Heard many cases happened in mudah, carlist etc.:rofl:

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
bro,
got any engine bay photo?
milleage clock at 250k n engine stil sounds the same,no leak n smoke,y u need a rebuild for?
there is no prevention in engine.only chg engine oil regularly.
if the car is same as original factory setting,the gearbox can take the power without any problem.
btw nowaday all car milleage can be adjust to suit ur liking.even bmw or merc too.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

as long the engine don't sound like motorboat is fine.black/blue smoke stil can save,white smoke is engine condemned already or soon.
gear engage smoothly.even small jerking/hesitation is faulty.
check for re-wielding around n under the car.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
cool, thanks for the info again. good to know this.

how do i tell if its a real ralliart and do you know around what mileage does the engine need a rebuild?
can the gearbox take all the power or is that something to watch out for too?

Mitsubishi Airtrek 2.0 Turbo shift-tronic - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

this one looks nice too, but the mileage is probably fake.
Real ralliart version:

It should comes with Ralliart suspension, coils, bodykit, floor matt, car seat, exhaust, engine bay, Defi 3-meters 1 DIN etc. Those you see on the road are mostly normal trek with bodykits.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I have car which is Myvi lagi best 1.3 manual that already finished it’s warranty so I thought I want to do some modification. So, i would wanna ask for the otai's advice before i go do something stupid. I've done some research on what to do but I want to know does those part really work or just placebo effect

Things I've done:
15" 6.5jj rims w goodyear f1
Sports spring 4flex

The list :
Spark Plug Iridium
Exhaust system
Tein adjustable suspension
Performance clutch
Lcp...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience