any workshop repair ball bearing turbo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
I've 1 HKS 3037 turbo need repair, the bearing come out oredi.. any workshop is the most recommanded or anyone here can pm me if u're doing repair turbo service..
roughly how much if repair this kind of ball bearing turbo?

ask Tong turbo...his contact num 0123822334:bawling:

ok will call tmr, thanks bro .. some of my frenz told me not worthy to repair , cos normally repair this kind of ball bearing turbo they using thailand stuff like garret or wad's things to put inside.. is it true? or i just buy a garret turbo is more better?:confused:

I've 1 HKS 3037 turbo need repair, the bearing come out oredi.. any workshop is the most recommanded or anyone here can pm me if u're doing repair turbo service..
roughly how much if repair this kind of ball bearing turbo?

try contact tong or sdf
i hope ur shafts n etc arent destroyed together, but i tink u will need a whole new CHRA , i guess the Garrett CHRA will do too , then reuse back all ur housings , and wheels

try contact tong or sdf
i hope ur shafts n etc arent destroyed together, but i tink u will need a whole new CHRA , i guess the Garrett CHRA will do too , then reuse back all ur housings , and wheels

i agree with jinkl...atleast you can save some rm..

try contact tong or sdf

ask oredi , cost ard RM3k plus to complete repair whole thing's. after repair will being totally new turbo edi lor :banghead:
they told me will using back original stuff, & garret dun haf the spare parts. is that true? i thinking they will using garret thing to put inside 1 leh ..:confused:

u cant put or take stuff from inside the ballbearing catridge for my knowledge , must change the whole catridge , thts the 3k for

just wondering is using original HKS or garret..:bawling::bawling::bawling:

of cos garrett , original HKS no way 3k
anyways, garrett is the one doing the turbos for HKS , HKS dnt have turbo plant lol

garrett turbo but stamped with hks...that is all about hks turbo...:biggrin::biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom