Any Toyota rush owner in zth?

3gciviczc

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Kajang;Selangor
Visit site
Hi there,
Just to found if there is any Toyota Rush owner out there? My dad just got his Rush and there are few teething problem with the car like when drive about 80km/h the car feels like jerking I check through with my mech and my dad eventually send it back toyota service center and said there is nothing wrong with the car. Do the other owners feel it too? Some feed back on this matter is much appreciated.
TQ.

3gciviczc

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Kajang;Selangor
Visit site
Aiyoyo, no Toyota Rush owner in ZTH guess i'll be the first as i'm going to used the car soon.

tstai77

Oct 5, 2006
I'm driving a Rush 1.5S for +/- 6 month now. I didn't encounter the problem you mention, is it possible coz by the tyres? For more simply checking, just inflate your tyres by lower pressure, suggested is 29PSI, maybe try 28~28.5PSI, see the problem still exist.

Or you could try rotate them, form front to back or cross over, as stated in the user manual. Other than that, very high possible it's a mechanical problem, that is very hard to diagnose, but I reck-on it's related to tyres & drive train.

Happy testing & try to get used to drive this Compact Utility Vehicle(CUV).:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai everybody, what i noe for better combustion the car need cold air from air filter to create a perfect combustion,( correct me if im wrong) and can i just make a piping from air filter to my cabin to suck cold air coz im using aircond ... so dat air must be cooler...is it any dangerous?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience